Spa (fluff)

I had an idea about doing Eddie's skincare and it snowballed into this, but I low key love it. IDK!!!

-

"Hello?" Eddie picked up the phone with a mouth full of food. "Hey." You breathed, it was immediate he swallowed it down and cleared his throat. "Hey Baby, How's girl's night?" He questioned. You'd been talking about this all week. Your weekends were normally reserved for Eddie, but finally you and your best friend's schedule had aligned- that was until she called you and told you how sick she'd been feeling today. "You miss me that bad already?" He added.

"She cancelled." You admitted with a deep sigh. "And I was really excited and I had all this stuff planned-" You heard rustling in the background, a soft smile making it's way onto your lips. "I'll be there in ten, alright?" He replied. "You don't have to do that." You spoke. "See you in ten." And he hung up.

He'd been at the door right on time greeting you with a kiss on the lips that had you staggering back. "What was that about me missing you?" You asked against his mouth. "Of course I missed you, I was bummed you'd be gone all weekend, but who am I to infringe on girl's night?" He scoffed in response, pushing his way inside and up the stairs towards your bedroom. You rolled your eyes, locking the door behind him and following him up.

"And I had stuff planned too-" You huffed from behind Eddie who very clearly see the set up. You were on track to give each other manicures, do face masks, watch romance movies and gossip about your boyfriends. "I see that." He stepped over your stuff to flop into your bed. "What are we doing?" He asked. "Well we were going to watch Girls Just Want to Have Fun. And I was going to do her nails, and do facials..." You replied, taking a step forward with a smile on your lips. "Oh- so this was a real girl's night." He raised a brow, taking notice of that slick smile.

"Eddie?" You got on your knees beside the bed.

"I don't like that look." He was immediate in addressing you. "Could I-"

"I know where this is going. No."

"Please! You'll love it. I'll do your nails, we'll do facials, we'll watch the movie. It'll be fun." You begged, placing your hands in a mock prayer. He stared down at you, his eyes narrowing as you pleaded. "Please. Please. Please." You begged and leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips before you'd gone back to your pleading. "Hm-"

"Please. You'll love it. I promise."

"You're lucky I like seeing you on your knees." He breathed, earning a punch to the shoulder. "Creep." He grinned with the insult. "Now-" He gestured for you to meet him on the bed. You did as told, flopping beside him. He threw an arm over your leg in an instant, pulling you against him before he kissed you, his tongue forcing it's way into your mouth. "You tell anybody about this and I'll kill you." You nodded eagerly. "I love you, do your worst." He kissed you again. You jumped up with a squeal and turned the movie on.

You handed him a headband. "What are you doing to my face?" He asked. "I told you. Facial. You'll love it." You brushed him off and grabbed the bowl of face mask from your nightstand as he pulled his bangs back. You climbed on top of him, straddling his hips as you dipped your applicator into the bowl. "See- I like this." He placed his hands on your hips, slipping his thumbs underneath your pajama top.

"Ready?" You asked, not truly searching for an answer before you put the green mask on his cheek. He jumped. "Be serious." You giggled. "I am- It's fucking cold." He replied. "Try to relax." He took a deep breath and shut his eyes though his face was contorted in what you would only describe as pain. You spread it all over his face, finishing with a kiss to his lips the moment you were done. He tried to deepen it but you pulled away.