Halloween

Dressing as the mistress of the dark proves to drive your best friend wild...

(I know it's not even September yet but I think Eddie would go crazy for some Elvira. This has been on my mind.)

Warning: rough sex, p in v penetration, oral (female receiving), light knife play (rubber knife), fingering, hand job.

-

It was your favorite day of the year, the day you'd been waiting for since the moment the leaves began to change. There was a huge party tonight, one you'd been invited to by one of the cheerleaders you'd wound up doing a group project with. You were shocked when the two of you had hit it off- you yourself were apart of a very different group. This was the group you sat with at lunch, Eddie's hands moving wildly about as he ranted about the latest movie he'd seen. You placed your chin in your palm as somebody else had taken over the conversation. "We still on for tomorrow?" Eddie waved a hand in front of your face to break you from your trance. "Hm?"

"Tomorrow." He deadpanned, the look in his eyes telling you that you would never live it down if you'd truly forgotten about your plans. But you had. "You forgot."

"I didn't!" You lied, having made plans with Becca now. Surely you could do both, pop into her party and then go to Eddie's after. "You better not have. I already rented the videos- bought the candy, I was going to order us a pizza." You placed a hand on his with a smile. "Of course I didn't forget. I just may be late. I got sacked with taking my brother trick or treating" He perked up. "Well- I could come with you." You'd forgotten how much he loved the kid and in the time you've known Eddie he'd become something of an idol to him. "No- I wouldn't ask that of you. Plus my Mom would probably be pissed that I invited a friend. She thinks we don't spend enough time together." Your lie became more elaborate. He sighed. "Well that's cool. Just come over after you're done. Okay?"

"Of course." You nodded. The conversation dissipated after that- that was until you were stopped in the hall. Becca took a disapproving glance at Eddie's hand on your hip. Usually you thought nothing of the contact but today you'd inched away from him, disliking the judgmental gaze far too much. Eddie watched as you moved forward, his hand feeling empty in the absence of your skin. He knew you actually forgot, the amount of time spent with one of Hawkin's finest had made you just a bit more distant. He feared you'd stop being his friend before he got to tell you how he truly felt about you. The thoughts increased with each and every day, as did his touchiness, his sensitivity towards your bailing on plans. He was slowly but surely being forgotten as his love for you had only increased.

"Y/N, walk with me." Becca commanded and you gave Eddie a wave goodbye, following after your new friend. "There she goes." A voice piped up beside him. Eddie rolled his eyes at the sound of Jeff. "Shut up."

"You need to tell her before one of Becca's lackey's starts flirting. I heard that Austin Turner has his eye on her now." Eddie glanced to the side, whether it be in judgement or amazement, Jeff didn't know. "Becca sits behind me in Chemistry." He elaborated. "Shit." Eddie huffed and moved forward, hoping to catch up to you before the next bell rang.

"So what are you being for the party?" Becca asked with a smile. She herself had settled upon Madonna. You'd only just gotten to the costume store yesterday. Usually you'd have planned this months ago but seeing as your only plans had revolved around Eddie, you didn't bother to buy a costume this year. "Well I went yesterday and-"

"Party?" You'd heard his voice behind you, your heart seemed to swell in your chest, bursting at the sound of his disappointed voice. Becca glanced between the pair of you, patting you on the shoulder before she'd decided to leave. "I'll call you later." She promised and ran off. "Yeah. She invited me to-"