Intro

A/N: Hello! This is my first ever story so I hope you enjoy :) 

Here is a sneak peak-

 Katsuki POV.

I stumbled into my apartment after a long night working in the office. I decided to grab a drink or two before heading home, but it ended up turning into a night out. All because of a certain young man with green hair who caught my attention. I haven't dated since highschool, not because I didn't want to.. I just haven't been interested in anyone, but something was different about the greenete. Even though I only chatted with him for a few minutes at a time, I could tell he was kind and honest. He was quite cute too, freckles dotted his plump cheeks which complemented his memorizing emerald eyes. He had green fluffy hair and pink lips that looked as soft as clouds. I didn't get the chance to get his number which I've been regretting since I'd left. Same for his name, but I noticed one of his coworkers calling him something.. like "Deku." I can't be sure but it's better than nothing. I made sure the door was locked before slowly making my way to bed, making sure not to trip over anything. Hopefully I'll be able to see Deku tomorrow,I thought to myself as I slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N- Please feel free to give me feedback, advice, and corrections!