Eye Contact (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Katsuki POV

I walked through the door, I had changed out of my suit to a black button up shirt with leather gloves and aviators laying on my head slightly brushing back my spiky hair. I had my eyes on the familiar man I had my mind on since the day I had met him. As I started to advance towards him my attention was turned to the familiar sound of the annoying red head he knew too well. "Hey Bakubro! What are you doing here man?" Kirishima came running up to me waving his hand frantically with Kamanari following close behind. "Why the hell do you wanna know. Plus, I should be asking you two idiots that. I don't remember giving you the day off." "Ouch man." Kaminari said dramatically, putting his hand on his chest. Kirishima snorted while I rolled my eyes. Kirishima then started to explain,"Well, Aizawa gave us the day off since he thought you could use a buddy or two." "Tch, seriously, why would I need a bunch of extras for company." I said glaring at them. "Oh come on dude! We're your buds" Kaminari said with a stupid smile on his face. I sighed as I was brought towards the table, as he surrendered to them. As he sat down he caught the gaze of a familiar green head.

Izuku POV

I couldn't help but stare at the tall blonde as I stared into his eyes. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't flustered, the eye contact was intense. It felt like he was staring into my soul. I realized I was blushing and started to shake my head snapping out of it. That's when I noticed Shinsou standing behind me, "So, that's the dude the girls were talking about."
"EH?!" I realized I was blushing again, so I looked in the other direction. That's when I noticed he was talking to a spiky haired man with pointy teeth. He looked like he was about an inch taller than him but looked like he had the same amount of muscle. Beside him was a yellow haired man with a lighting bolt in his hair he looked slimmer but was just as tall. I felt a little intimidated since I hadn't grown since high school. As they began to sit down I looked over to ask Shinsou if he knew who they were, when he wasn't there I looked in his direction. That's when I saw him look right back at me.

Word Count- 422

A/N Thanks for reading! Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I hope you like it! Have a great night/day and make sure to continue reading to find out what happens next (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧