Red's a Good Color on You

Chapter 3

Third Person POV

They remained staring at each other for what felt like hours. Neither of them could take their eyes off the other, it was like something was connecting them– that was until the two chatterboxes noticed. "Yo Bakubro, whatcha lookin at?" Eijiouro said teasingly as he looked behind for the person Katsuki was clearly drooling over. "Nothing shitty hair!" Katsuki said defensively. Both Kirishima and Denki soon found the victim, the short male noticed this as well. He jumped and looked around nervously, he looked embarrassed and quickly started walking behind the bar where he soon disappeared. "So, you finally found someone, huh?" Denki said, looking at Katsuki with a playful smirk. "Where the hell did you get that idea from, ha?!" Katsuki exclaimed, gaining some attention from a few tables around him. "Chill out man, we saw you staring at him," Eijouro said. "Yeah Bakugou, you were practically foaming at the mouth," Denki said, with a smirk still planted on his face. Katsuki looked like he was about to blow, except instead of being angry he looked more embarrassed. Which surprised both Eijirou and Denki, "I can't blame you though, he is hella cute," Denki stated, Eijiorou nodded in agreement. Katsuki practically had steam blowing out of his ears now, "Yo man, why mad? I mean you said you didn't like him," Eijirou said clearly knowing what he was doing. Denki snickered along even though he was scared for his life at this point. "FINE DAMMIT THE NERDS HOT!" Just as Katsuki said that practically screaming his lungs out, he turned around to a certain greenette who was as red as a tomato.

Izuku POV

Once again, I was caught in a trance between the hot blonde sitting across the bar. As much as I wanted to carry on working, something drew me in. ..but soon I realized I had gained a couple more pairs of eyes. It was the two who were with this mysterious man. As soon as I realized I was still starring I frantically started looking around and ran behind the bar. I probably looked stupid but I couldn't take it anymore. 'Was I.. catching feelings?' I thought to my self. I quickly came to the realization of what I just said. "No way! All we've done is stare at each other, I can't be that desperate!" I scolded myself. I took a deep breath and told myself 'Okay Izuku, you're gonna go out there and do your job, you do NOT like him." I kept muttering to myself as I slowly approached him from behind. That's when something pulled me out of my thoughts– "FINE DAMMIT THE NERDS HOT!" he exclaimed. As soon as he said that my race went hot and I felt like I was gonna pass out. "Could he have been talking about.. Me?" I thought as he looked back slowly comprehending what he had just said, his crimson red eyes widened as his cheeks started to turn red.

Word Count- 500 (EXACTLY)

A/N Leaving you on a cliffhanger *continues to cackle like a gremlin*

 ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻)