Can I get your number?- Chapter 4

Izuku POV

'calm down Izuku, he wasn't talking about you..right?' I decided to continue as if I didn't hear anything, which was quite impossible since he had gained the most of the bar. "H-hello I'll be your server tod-ay." I couldn't help but stutter. I was nervous– and the gaze of the loud blonde didn't help. So, I decided to focus my attention on his companions. "What can I get you?" I asked the tallest one. "Oh, I'll take the xxxxxx"

Third Person POV

After he finished taking their orders he began to walk away. But for some reason he had the urge to turn around. Of course, he kept walking, he had to block off this feeling at all costs– but for some reason it was so hard. He gave Sero the orders and sat as I leaned against the bar. Sero started some small talk the same way Shinsou had earlier. Meanwhile, Denki and Eijirou were laughing their asses off while Katsuki scowled at them. Katsuki was actually embarrassed, something he wasn't used to..

Katsuki POV

'I hope those idiots choke on their saliva,' I thought to myself while they were laughing. But it wasn't long till my brain swerved back to Deku. I HAD to get his number. But this time instead of feeling confident like usual I was... nervous?

I wasn't sure what to do or say. I looked up at Denki, before I could stop myself I asked, "Hey Dumbass, how'd you ask out your partner?" Denki stopped laughing and sat there in shock. I just realized what I said and immediately regretted it. I just asked fucking DUNCE FACE for relationship advice. "Is THE Bakugou Katsuki asking ME for relationship advice!?" Denki said dramatically, pretending to faint onto Kirishima's shoulder. "Shut up, I asked you a question." I said glaring at him. It was too late to back out now so I might as well hear what he has to say. Kirishima and Kaminari looked at each other and looked back at him. "Well.. I just talked to them." Denki said. "What the hell does that mean?" I said confused. Kaminari shrugged, "I just said I liked them and wanted to get to know them better, got their number, and we've been dating for 3 months now" said smiling to himself. I thought to myself for a second, 'why not, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try' just then Deku came back with the drinks. I watched as he put them down, admiring his features. "Enjoy!" He said, but before he could walk away I stopped him.

"Hey, can I get your number?"

Word Count- 446

A/N That's right, I made Denki's partner non binary! Should I make a new character or make Jirou or Shinsou non-binary? Please let me know what you think :)