Chapter 8: How do you feel about pet names?

♡ ♡ ♡

They cuddle for a bit after dinner and are both a little surprised that it's uneventful.

Milo's very resolute about not staying the night, but he's surprised to get a text after getting home.

Cameron: can i ask a weird question

Milo: as if you havent asked 50 weird questions today

Cameron: this one is weirder. idk. i mean. the contract...says no orgasms. is that like a hard rule. or is it more that there are no SHARED orgasms

Ugh, rookie mistake. Milo gets his pajamas on and then collapses onto bed with his phone.

Milo: you can orgasm on your own, i shouldve specified it more clearly. its been a while since i've listed something like that in a contract. thats my fault. i can make an edit if that would help you and we can re-sign.

Cameron: dont have to edit. just wanted to check

Milo: im not blueballing you all week, to be clear. but im not getting you off either.

Cameron: god, okay. yeah. i get it

Milo: have fun 🤪🥵

Cameron: you always have to make it weirder

Milo: its my burden

Milo: ill call you at 1130 again tomorrow, i wont start immediately this time

Cameron: okay. night

Milo: good night, cameron

♡ ♡ ♡

"Morning."

"How did you sleep?"

Cameron laughs. "Have to know?"

"It's important to me, yes."

Cameron feels his heart thud a little louder than usual. Milo doesn't seem to like to acknowledge it, but he really is good at this. It's flirting, but it's more than that. It's flirting purely out of concern. Describing it makes it sound stupid, but Cameron's heart begs to differ.

"I slept well."

"Do you want this phone call to be a scene or would you rather it be a check in?"

Yesterday, Cameron had been so frazzled by this. But asking Milo about his personal life, seeing how thrown he was having concern shown back at him. It gives him a better understanding of what they're doing. Milo is trying to make this about Cameron, but it's impossible for this to only be about him. Though Cameron understands Milo's intention. He's the dom in this situation trying to remove as many concerns from Cameron as he can. Milo wouldn't deny that this helps him, but he doesn't want Cameron to be conscious of that while they're doing this. He thinks their conversations once the contract is over will go much differently than they're going right now.

"It can be a scene."

"I have a question for you, actually. It's not something we included in the contract but I feel the need to ask."

"Oh. What is it?"

"How do you feel about pet names?"

Cameron had expected something deeper, but when he thinks about what Milo could mean he figures this is plenty deep. "Depends on the pet name."

"I'd mostly like to have something I can call you to differentiate what we're doing. It doesn't have to be an affectionate nickname per say. I could call you Cam when we're doing a scene, Cameron when we're not."