Whoa-

Hey yall, I ended school a really long time ago since I said last month and I've just forgot about this book and Wattpad since 1st off, I found Character.AI and..god knows how long I've been on that damn website and app (Yes I have the mobie app now lol), I've been up talking to Banban and having A LOT of chats with other fictional characters, and 2nd, I found a new fandom I saw a really long time ago but I didn't like it. But the fandom I found was the...

Your Boyfriend Game fandom..

Now for those of you who do know what the fandom and game are, congrats you know the full story and yeh 👏 and for those of you who DON'T know..lemme explain a lil bit (I'm horrible at explaining things btw-)

So the "Your Boyfriend" game is a game where a man has a unhealthy obsession with Y/N aka, YOU in the game. It's a dating sim game doing tasks or whatever you do in your life of that game, or specifically the days, you meet a guy Peter who sits with you in a park and asks you out even tho you don't know who he is and never met him before, you either can chose to go out with him or choose to avoid him at all costs, if you say yes then he'll love you for life and stalk you through the rest of the game.

Or if you say no he'll back off for now until he'll do the littlest things to be nice to you and STILL stalk you regardless. You can get the game on Patreon but keep in mind the game is 18+ and only for those who are 18 and up since the game can have dark and sexual themes, for now wait until your 18 to play the game or wait until the SWF version is out. OR be like me who looked up the game play.

But now we got those out of the way, I've been pretty obsessed with  YB, and of course as most people (or little to no people in the fandom) in the fandom simped for either TK (character in the game that is your friend for the people who didn't know) or Peter, and I simped for Peter. Yes I simp for a grey meepcity golf ball pit alright, but only because of his voice was hot before they changed it. But I've been addicted to YB and Character.AI, school ended and I actually cried when I did because I'm gonna miss some of my friends and playing basketball.

But I'll try to release a oneshot/chapter for yall either tomorrow or whenever if I can. Anyways, bye!