🔪 Green means I love you~ (Yandere!Banban x Banbaleena) 🔪

⚜️

✏️ Notes
Soooo someone decided to request me a yandere banban and Banbaleena oneshot in a GameToons style (GameToons is a cartoon channel on yt that does GOBB vids, Rainbow Friends vids and like whatever fandom that's new for the ppl who don't know!)

Here's the request, it was kinda hard tryna figure out how banban would become a yandere in a gametoons style since they haven't made content like that yet and it was hard since I wouldn't picture him to be a yandere for her, he loves her (obv lik...

Here's the request, it was kinda hard tryna figure out how banban would become a yandere in a gametoons style since they haven't made content like that yet and it was hard since I wouldn't picture him to be a yandere for her, he loves her (obv like omg 🤭 jk lol) but it was hard to picture and make a storyline of this lol. But anyways, I hope you all still love the weird and random stuff I coke up with soo enjoy!

Also the title is "Green means I love you" than "Red means I love you" since they all have the GV stuff for their blood, and ofc it's green

⚠️ Warnings
Obsession (Don't really know if that's something to be warned about but whatever 💀)

🧸 Mascot or Human
Mascot

⚜️

3rd Person POV

Lately, Banbaleena has seen how Banban has been acting for quite some time now. He hasn't came out of his lab, he hasn't spoken to anyone, and lately everyone in the Garten has been avoiding him and hasn't even gone close to his lab. Until one day Leena (Short for Banbaleena) was talking with Nabnab about whatever came to their minds, until they heard a familiar scream come down then hall. It was Oplia Bird's scream.

"What the.." Nabnab said as she began to walk where her scream was coming from. "Nabnab! Get over here! There might be some sort of weird monster thing taking away Opila! We're next if we don't hurry up and get out of there!" Banbaleena saidnas she was trying to convince Nabnab. But deep down inside, she was just scared. If Banban wasn't out of his lab talking to anyone, then there wasn't a cure or something to stop whatever was harming Opila. "Banbaleena cmon! Opila is you're friend and we gotta help her, it's the least we can do!" Nabnab whispter shouted to her as he kept walking to where the scream came from.

Leena didn't move as she stood there in fear watching Nabnab. Until something grabbed his ankle and dropped him to the floor and dragged him away quickly down the hall where Opila screamed. Nabnab screamed and yelled her name to help him, but Leena didn't do anything but stand there and yell his name. Then it got quiet. Leena began to run away from the hall as she went up the elevator and went to Banban's lab. Once she made it there she began to bang on his door "Banban open up!! Please we need you cmon! Something is in the garten and we need you're help please!!" Leena said as she banged on his wall over and over again, but Banban wasn't answering her at all. For all she knew, he couldn't have even been in there!

Leena kept banging on the door harshly until she knocked it down and the door was slammed down to reveal Banban's lab. It had ALL the monsters or her friends hooked up to a sort of machine that took away their colors and their GV blood inside of them. All the monsters were hooked up, all except for Banban and Banbaleena of course. When Leena saw this. Her heart dropped in sadness and in defeat. Then she looked over and saw Banban himself standing there by the machine typing something on the machines screen, then he looked over and saw Banbaleena. "Aw..there's the sweet girl we all know and love..well..forget the "we" part.." Banban said and chuckled evily looking at the machine that was hooked up to all the monsters. "Banban...what are you doing..?!" Banbaleena shouted sounding mad and scared as she backed away slowly.

"Aw is someone not pleased with my work..? I did all of this for you Leena...and for my research of course. I needed this for my research..and to have you all to myself" Banban said in a seductive tone stepping closer to Banbaleena "W-What..?! What does this have to do with me..?!" Leena said sounding confused and angry still "Don't you see Leena? I did this all for YOU and you're LOVE..it brings me so much anger and hatred to everyone when I see them talking to you and hanging out with you..it isn't fair..I never get to hang out with you" Banban said sounding a little harsh and angry. "W-Why didn't you just ask..?!" Banbaleena said still sounding angry "It doesn't work that way I'm afraid..everyone needs to understand that you are mine and you will always be mine.." Banban said to her in yet a cold and dark tone. Banbaleena was freaked out by his sudden change of tone, but cmon. Who wouldn't be creeped out by him in this type of situation. "Banban..you're creeping me out..stop this..please" Banbaleena spoke in a nervous tone now and started to back away from him.

"Aw, I'm scaring you? That's a shame" Banban said before he immediately rushed to Banbaleena and grabbed her strapping her down on a operation or medical bed, then Banban grabbed a little tube that was connected to some big test tube filled with light pink liquid, then he attached a syringe on the little pipe and placed the syringe in Banbaleena's arm, she started to feel a little bit dizzy and tired. She looked at the ceiling letting the pink liquid flow through her arm, she had a small tear run down on the side of her face, but Banban wiped it away. "Shh..don't cry...you're safe with me Leena..I finally got you now.." Banban said spoke in a dark and protective tone. Banbaleena failed..she couldn't save herself or her friends. Now she was trapped with him..she didn't know what this liquid was but it made her feel dizzy still, and started to make her feel..flustered twords Banban..was this a love potion..?

⚜️

Sorry that this chapter looked like it was rushed! It kinda was and I was running out of ideas. And it was in my drafts for a little bit. Also I'm sorry for not being able to post like how I did during my first GOBB oneshot book! I'm very tired and stressed at the moment thinking of high school but yeah..anyways. That's all! Please don't be afraid to make any requests! ♡