🧪 His little test subject~ (Insane!Banban x Fem!Reader) 🧪

⚜️

✏️ Notes
I found the image on pinterest by looking up garten of banban lol

⚠️ Warnings
Mature Language, Sexual Themes, Kidnapping, Torture

🧸 Mascot or Human
Human
Banban's description is that he has light brown skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, he wears a red shirt with black pants and a white lab coat

⚜️

Y/N POV

I was walking around in the kindergarten, or what as known as a testing lab trying to find whatever keycard or clue to get me the hell out of this place. I was here to find my missing little sister, the cops don't have the balls to go down in here since they "saw something" here, they saw like a deformed play dough monster with weird face expressions or even weird details they had on their face. I honestly don't believe it, their probably lying to not go down here since they don't have the balls to do so. But here I am, searching alone, in the dark and haven't found NOTHING for the last few hours and I haven't seen any monsters and nothing has been trying to hurt or kidnap me!

I kept walking until I felt a chill go up my spine and I immediately felt that someone was watching me right when I stepped into some weird lab testing place. But I doubt something is watching me! Surely nothing was down here...right..?

Banban POV

I kept watching the girl walk through into my lab..she seemed quiet beautiful..her long/short hair with her beautiful S/C (Skin Color) skin, and god..how could I ever forget those BEAUTIFUL eyes, she was so gorgeous, I HAVE to get my hands on her~ She would be an AMAZING test subject for sure~

I kept watching her from afar, it was too dark for her too see, so luckily I had the darkness to hide myself in. I was down at the end of the hall where she came as I saw her finding a flashlight and using it to look around the lab. This was my chance..my chance to grab her..and make her mine~

3rd Person POV

Y/N kept searching and looking through Banban's lab with the flashlight she had found on the floor right when she stepped inside the lab. Banban snuck around in the darkness where she couldn't see him and was using his time to grab her. Banban had a cloth in his hand and was soaked in with the toxic stuff that is able to make you pass out or fall asleep immediately.

Banban snuck behind her and immediately wrapped his arm around her waist tightly making her yell out for a momment, he held her tightly in his arm as she was trying to get out of his grasp. But he was strong, stronger than her of course. "Not so fast my dear~ I need you AND your body for..something~ I can't let you leave just yet~" Banban whispered in her ear seductively as he put the cloth on her nose and mouth. She tried struggling out of his grasp but it was already too late, she was getting weak and tired. Then all she saw was black and then passed out.

(Timeskip)

Y/N soon then woke up in a little clinic hospital room, she was tied up on the corners of the bed a little bit, her wrists and her ankles were tied up making it hard for her to move and try to escape. She started to panic as she started to struggle but nothing was working.