AND THE WINNER IS.....

Yes, I'm aware that this, again, isn't a new chapter, but bare with me! Plus, this is the last content you all will be getting from me for the next two weeks because your girl is going on vacation, so I figured I would leave on an exciting note, despite how late it may be! (I also haven't even started writing the next ADIAWYHM chapter, but shhhhhhh.)

NOW, after looking at your responses to my last post and also deeply considering what would be easiest for me to handle on top of ADIAWYHM, I have decided on which story to write in tandem with/after the completion of this story/before the sequel. Not to mention, I already had the major plot points of this story panned out, which makes the actual writing of it a lot easier on me, which is always good. :)

And so, without further ado, I give you.....

BOOK SYNOPSIS:

Pink. Perky. Positive. 

If Eliana Winthrop had to be described in three words, those would be the best options. Born and raised among California's social elite, her blood was as blue as could be. At the surface level, you'd think that the only thing buzzing about in Eliana's head was a single fly. After all, she was a pink-loving fashion expert who was only ever seen in public when she was attending Fashion Week or strolling through the Garment District in New York. 

But that was the problem with socialites; they never saw past the surface.

They never saw the fact that Ellie used her fashion and design knowledge to excel in chemistry and mathematics. They never saw the fact that, as soon as she had been accepted into Stanford as an 'exploratory' major, she transferred to a double major in pre-med and psychology. They didn't know that she had spent her high school career busting her ass in dual enrollment classes, gaining enough college credit to get her through undergrad in two years, then move on to gaining her PhD in Biology from NYU, before finally gaining her doctorate from Yale University. After years of busting her ass, Ellie was truly on her way to becoming a surgeon, complete with a near-perfect score on her MCAT and a guaranteed spot of employment at a renowned hospital that was home to some of the country's most skilled surgical minds, including an old childhood friend, and a deep, devastating loss that no one would even begin to suspect.

Eliana knows her worth. She knows what she's capable of, and she's not afraid to show it. The only problem? A confident intern isn't exactly a common occurrence at Seattle Grace-Mercy West. Everyone else in her class is terrified of and intimidated by the attendings, a united fortress, seemingly dead set on 'showing Ellie her place'. Ellie can't exactly be mad at it. Most of them were either in or lost someone in the devastating plane crash that occurred right before her intern year.

But she lost someone that day, too. And Seattle Grace is the last bit of them that Ellie has left.

Ellie quickly learns that her new job is a sea of blood and scalpels and chaos. The interns are pathetic minnows, and the attendings are bloodthirsty sharks. But Ellie knows sharks. That's all the socialite life is; sharks, on the hunt for their next victim to beat down and devour.

Ellie knows sharks. She was raised by sharks. She is a shark. In fact, she's more than that;

She's a goddamn Megalodon.

COMING SOON TO A WATTPAD/AO3 NEAR YOU!!!