002| CREATION

❝You're lucky being my father's one of the trusted friends

You're lucky being my father's one of the trusted friends. Cuz, I don't do anyone favors, Dangler man.

"Haha, I understand. That's why you're my favorite of all time!"

Better get your priorities straight, Old man. The war is coming sooner than expected. The most bloodiest and dangerous one, since I'm going to be involved in it, one way or another.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇, walking in his closet picking up a pair of blue ripped jeans and black turtleneck. Strapping the leather holsters around his shoulder and thigh, he completed the look with black biker jacket, Chelsea boots and rings adorning his three fingers each hand.

If I'm here, why not give those idiots a visit as well!

Locking the front door of his house, he revived the engine of his black Harley Davidson. Once strapping his helmet on his head, the male took off towards Daegu. No one in Seoul could anticipate about the imminent danger looming over them, in the form of the mysterious raven.

─────

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉, you ask?" DG mumbled to himself while laughing.

"Well, of course the first generation was talented in their own aspects but, there was this one person that I'll never forget, even after my death..." The pink haired male, sitting back in his chair, arms and legs crossed while his face hard and thinking.

"I might be known as the Legend of the First Generation but, there's something no one knows. I still remember his last words and more importantly those deadly snake like green eyes. He was a true fighter. No one knows where he went when I ended the first generation, he's still a mystery yet to be discovered..."

─────

❛Is this it?!❜

Is this it?!

The pale emerald orbs scanned his environment, walking towards the entrance of the temple. Just as the man reached to open the door, he ducked dodging a punch aimed for his head.

"Who are you?!" A boy with messy raven hair asked, a single blue ink line was scattered across his toned chest.

Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? Boxer kid. . .

"My, my. Is this who I think it is?!" Another voice exclaimed in wonder, making the two raven to turn in the direction where stood a monk, as usual holding a bell in his hands.

The Perverted Rouge Monk, Gongseob Ji. Long time, mate!

Zack was thoroughly confused, looking at the two older ones hugging each other.

"I definitely didn't expected a visit from the Master of all pranks, 𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙏𝙊 𝙆𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄!" The monk smiled when Ryoto handed him a bottle of expensive alcohol, "Still as generous as ever, I see!"

Finally got yourself a student?

"Nah, he just cleans around that's all!" Ryoto just shaked his head at the answer before turning to Zack.

What is your ambition, boy?

"He's just an idiot. Wanting to become the strongest and all! No one can do that. . ." Gongseob waved off the question, before heading inside the temple to enjoy his drink.

The boxer was actually very clueless about the friendly behavior but, answered nonetheless.

"I want to become stronger! I never want to lose in a fight, ever again!"

The male blinked at the random outburst but, he could clearly see the determination, the thirst to be the best! He saw a very younger version of himself in the boy.

A wide smirk adorned the rosy lips, emerald orbs glimmering with a sudden excitement and his body shaking with a sudden energy burst.

A boxer you say, hm. Boy, would you like to become an invincible monster?

At that time, Zack didn't knew that the words he took so lightly, were actually the fate he chose for himself with a simple nod of his head.

He clearly underestimated the taller raven who stood in front of him, well, this decision will both be beneficial and tragic for him.

❝𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉, 𝘽𝙊𝙔!

───── 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙳 ─────