004| DEADLY

𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙏𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝙏𝘽𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏, sweat dripping from his body as he threw the ball into the basket

𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙏𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝙏𝘽𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏, sweat dripping from his body as he threw the ball into the basket. Catching the ball, running back to his place and once again angled the ball, setting another goal.

I didn't expected you to find me this fast, Shiro Oni.

The taller raven acknowledged the shades wearing man who was leaning against the door of the court. Watching him play for a while. "I didn't expected you to be wandering around so free as well, 赤鬼 ." The man put his coat onto one of the chairs, rolling up his shirt sleeves to reveal tattooed arms. 

Ryoto nodded to himself, passing the ball to the bodyguard. Gun dribbled the ball a few times before moving across from the green eyed man to set his score. But before he could, the ball was snatched out of his grasp by the taller raven, who quickly scored for himself. Gun looked pleased by the speed of the male.

I don't go by that name, kid. Besides I thought you came here for something more important than playing basketball with me?

Gun nodded, turning to the male with a slight smirk, "Fight me!" Ryoto arched an eyebrow at the request, before he grinned.

If only you defeat me in this game. . .

The Yamazaki heir smiled in amusement but, agreed. "Watch out then!"

─────

Gun stood in front of the scoreboard, brows furrowed and corner of his lips twitching in a frown. He lost. By the score of 12:04. Ryoto just patted his head in consolation, moving towards the shower to rinse himself off all the sweat and dirt.

"I can't believe, I lost to you!"

The pale emerald orbs turned soft when the male chuckled at the complaints, washing his semi long raven locks. Gun was occupying the shower beside him.

The 6'5 raven wrapped a towel around his waist, walking out of the shower, followed by a slightly pouting Gun, which was really cute to the older man.

Don't be sad now. In return, I'll treat you to dinner. Is that okay?

Gun couldn't bring himself to refuse the offer when he had many questions he wanted to ask and also that the male offered it with that charming smile.

"Sure."

─────

Gun and Ryoto walked side by side, relishing into the cold night breeze grazing their skin. Ryoto has just treated Gun to a really delicious dinner in an old shop, the taller raven has visited way to many times.

"So, I wanted to ask─"

Want some Ice-cream? Because I sure do!

Ryoto cut off the boy while gesturing towards the ice cream truck. Gun watched how the man giddily skipping over his way.

So, finally the two were sitting together on a bench in a park while enjoying the sweet cold treat.

"I know you're trying to avoid answering my questions but I'll keep pestering you until you answer them." Gun huffed with a slight pout, which made the older man chuckle. "How do you know James?"

Hm. . . Since you're rather determined to know, I might as well grant your wish, Darling~.

Gun felt goosebumps rise on his skin when the man muttered those words near his ear, the warm breath sending tingling sensation throughout the Yamazaki heir's body.

You know that James ended the first generation, right? He got addicted to 'Winning'. He grew arrogant, thinking he's invincible and all.

I actually admired his talent and skills. But, he made one small mistake, that was underestimating his opponent. After defeating all the first generation kings, he got to know there was someone above them all.

He was intrigued and also slight envious because of the title that man held, I think you might have heard of him. 'The Conqueror of First Generation'?

Gun nodded, indicating that he was aware of the man. "He's a well-known legend, having united the whole Japan and South Korea defeating nearly all Yakuza and making them bow to him, on the sole power of his fists. I always thought of him as an idol. But some call it a myth since no one has seen the man himself."

More like no one lived to tell the tale. Ask James, he could swear on his heart that the man is very much real.

"So, he lost?" The taller male chuckled, leaning more onto Gun, their faces close. Ryoto was amused by the sudden redness of the bodyguard's face, he was flustered and this only made the older man chuckle deeply.

You ran out of your question limit for today.

"What─ How? There was no stated rule beforehand!" Gun protested before Ryoto put his finger over Gun's lips making him shut up, the green-eyed man smiling subtly.

Things work according to me, kid. Remember? I'm the storyteller here. I chose which part to tell and which not.

Gun gasped, looking at the green eyed man in disbelief, "That's not fair!" The only answer he got was a nonchalant shrug before the man got an idea, face lighting up slightly with mischief. Gun definitely didn't like the feeling he got.

❝𝙇𝙀𝙏'𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇!

───── 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙳 ─────