003| EMPEROR

Always remember Zack, winning a fight is not important. What's more important is that your beliefs win, no matter what!

𝙕𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝘾𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 the affectionate smile he got from Ryoto, for a month he indeed went through hell because of both him and Gongseob Ji. But, he could clearly see the aftermath of all that training.

He indeed has achieved what the green eyed man promised, he has now became an 'Invincible Monster'. 

❝I still don't know why you're not tagging along? But, I'm thankful for all you've taught me

I still don't know why you're not tagging along? But, I'm thankful for all you've taught me.❞ 

Ryoto smiled proudly, looking at Zack fighting the Workers so effortlessly. All his previous mistakes, be it in his stance or mindset, all have been rectified by the taller raven. It's not like he didn't wanna come or help him, it's just that Ryoto wants to see the Boxer shine amongst those weaklings!

My depressed Boxing prodigy. . .

Ryoto wiped the lone proud tear from the corner of his eye, standing inside the dark alley he just observed the fight progressing further. It wasn't his fight to interfere, he was just a mere spectator who is only here to cheer on his student.

Ryoto looked up at the sky when a few water drops made contact with his skin, it has suddenly started to rain

Looks like we've a company!

The tall ravenette glanced at the approaching figure who held up an umbrella, black shades hiding his eyes as usual.

Is there a personal relationship of this man with rain...

Waving off his concerns the male just watched how the fight will progress, maybe Gun could add a little spice to it.

─────

Ryoto couldn't help the dark, almost menacing grin that stretched across his face. Alright, Gun was a 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉. A worthy opponent, if the two ever decided to fight. "Alright, time's up. I think he should be here by now!" An annoyed look took over the raven's face when the Workers Wuss of a Chairman, Eugene started talking.

Honestly, why hasn't someone killed him already? WHY?

The green eyed raven could only sigh before his head jerked up at the familiar voice, a pink haired man clad in all white entered the Big Deal street. James Lee.

Ryoto looked down at his phone screen when it started buzzing, sliding up the green phone icon the man brought the device near his ear.

"Boss, that bastard has called the police onto Big Deal."

The dead green orbs glanced at the four eyes, eyebrow twitching a bit.

You know what you've to do, Sehyuk. I'll wrap things up here!

"One clean hit and I'll spare you all!" James smiled, a soft expression on his face as always. First was Vasco, as he tried to aim a compressed low kick which the popstar dodged before aiming a Capoeira kick at the Maui Thai user which Zack blocked before he slid behind the man using his elbow to hit the back of his head.

James' eyes widened when he saw the familiarity of the attack but, the boxer was slow which made it easy for the pinkette to dodge it, "Who taught you that?" Eugene and Gun watched in shock at the fear swarming in DG's eyes, "Why should I tell you?" The raven boxer jumped up, aiming a mid air kick for the neck.

Again, the same attack. The boxer not only had learned Gongseob Ji's IRON FORTRESS but, he also knew that man's moves. The Genius' strategy!

Long time, James. . .

The said man stiffened, biting his lip hard. "How long did you plan to watch all this from the shadows?!" Zack yelled out, pointing at the men who was wearing all black. The black sunglasses hiding those glaring orbs which were directed towards the Workers Chairman.

The man walked past the workers, pulling out his signature navy blue cigarette while, searching inside his pockets.

Damn, I forgot my lighter!

Suddenly, a lighter entered his vision which was offered by Gun. The taller raven walked past the man, stopping near Megami Kenta who was all bruised and covered in blood, laying beneath Ryoto's feet, "私はあなたを失望させました .... (I failed you)" Ryoto just put his hand on the boy's head, knowing well enough that he did his best.

All the people were boring their eyes on his sole figure, trying to figure out who the raven is. 

I don't take light from others. . . But! You're an exception, boy.

With that the man towered over DG with a fake smile, who was still in shock. "Y─you. H─how here─" A dark smirk adorned the rosy lips before the raven male leaned down to the pinkette's eye level, pointing towards the cancer stick. The pinkette fumbled within his pockets for a lighter, lighting up the cigarette with shaky hands. The sharp green orbs fixed onto the pinkette behind the black shades.

This war ends here!

Everyone watched with wide eyes that how easily the man knocked out the Legend of the first generation while DG was frozen in his spot.

Eugene couldn't believe his eyes. That's it? James Lee was defeated just by one hit? Gun was thoroughly surprised as well. Just who was this man??

❝𝙂𝙊 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍!

───── 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙳 ─────