episode 17

Three weeks later Mario and his wife returned to Texas from the ranch after a short leave from their companies.
Mario was preparing egg omettles with cheese when Diana walk downstairs in blue pantsuit with her hair pined as a ponytail.

She looked gorgeous with her ebony hair up as a goddess.

"Wow you looked beautiful! Mario said with so much pride in his voice.

"Why thank you! She replied.

" Your welcome! He answered back.

Diana sat down and  said " guess what I'm creating new designs for my spring and summer collection" she replied.

"Really that's wonderful it must be very good " I can wait to see your new creations ' he said.

" Would you like to see them" I need your opinion if I need to do any changes on my sketches ' .

" Sure bring them let me see them right now"!  Mario replied.

" Oh alright I go bring them right now "! "You love them she respond with confidence.

So she ran upstairs took her sketchbook from the table and ran back downstairs with her sketchbook clinging in one arm.

" Here are my latest designs for my collection more Modern and sexy" with some chic and power." She told him with a huge smile on her face.

" Mario opened the book with his eyes wide open looking at the designs.

" Wow! this is so cool and impressive ' I love the designs , they are so different and amazing!

" I told you ! you will like it very much " I put more flare and sweetness on the dresses that would fit any woman who is curvy and ambitious.
" plus my paintsuits will have more chic and CEO looks for the office woman.
"My skits and blouses will be mixed with blue and pink for the modern day office woman.
Diane told him with etiquette and excellence.

"I'm so proud of you! Who will be new African designer blend with traditional and modernity!

Mario told her with so much pride and pleasure.

" Thank you Mario for your support and encouragement" it means a lot to me big time" she told him with love in her eyes.

"I hope you're new creations is a success by the way " when is fashion show taking place" he asked her.
" The fashion show will take place in August in New York City"!  My favourite town and city " I always wanted to go to new York since I was eighteen to start my career in modelling and fashion for a long time before I met you.
"I was a super model in Miami before we met" she told him with happness.

"What! really! you were super model! In Miami I don't believe it I'm shocked!

" Yep! I was modelling to pay for college and fashion school when I was nineteen in Florida.
" I've been modelling for twenty years when we met, fell in love and gotten married " I was twenty nine when we got married. She told him point blank while in the kitchen.

" Wow thats amazing! Why didn't you tell me then " he replied.

"Because that time I graduated from fashion school ' when you asked me to marry you my hubby ' she smiled at him with her eyes.

" Oh okay I didn't realise you graduated from Miami school of fashion where I met you while on a business trip he told her with so much pride.

"I'm glad I met you because you were so hot and brilliant " I fell in love with you because you had a beautiful heart and was so supportive in my career" thank  you Mario for all your love and support for my career it meant everything to me " you were there on my side through trials and tribulations when were struggling to put up our business and it made our marriage stronger since her baby boy luke died from heart failure when he was only seven months old in 2016.

When she said his name tears were about to fall from her eyes, Mario ran to her and put his arms around her shoulders and said " it's okay let them fall it's been awhile since you cried for him he told her with emotional in his voice.

" I'm sorry I still missed him Mario! Why did the cold hands of death took him away!  Like that! It's so unfair! I want my baby back" she started crying and wailing so loud the neighborhood could hear her.
She keeps wailing and wailing.

" God why ! Why didn't you save him when you had the chance '.

" I don't understand God " I always been faithful to you since I was a little girl " I don't deserve this treatment or pushment! God why ! Why! she kept crying while Mario was holding and comforting her with pain in his eyes.

"Don't worry everything will be alright" god is in control " Mario told her with love.

" Thank you I appreciate all of your love and care" and your right God is in control" Diane replied after she whimpered and whipped away her tears from her eyes with a tissue.

So after breakfast Mario and Diane headed to car and went straight to work while in the car she thought about what he said and realised God is wonderful god and he will grant her wish to become a mother in due time, Diane was so happy she turned around and gave her husband a deep kiss and told him how much she loved  him so much and that he will a good man after all.

Mario drove her to the office and dropped her off at the entrance.

"Alright thanks for bringing me to work " ,I appreciate it she told him.

" No problem I will pick you up at 4:00pm from work we will go out and have dinner like old times" what do say" he asked her" sure ! Sounds like a plan " she told him with excitement.

" Okay I will see you later " have a wonderful time at work" don't think too much about this morning " everything is in control" okay take care of yourself " I will pick you up after work" Mario smiled and waved goodbye.

Diane waved back and went straight upstairs to her posh office sat down at desk and opened her laptop to start creating her designs for her spring and summer collection for the fashion show in New York City.

Diane believes her future is very bright in the fashion industry and hopefully be recognised as a African designer.