Terrible Dadnoblade

XD grinned when he saw this portal of a Piglin Anarchist following the footsteps of his father

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tommy was born from the mighty “Blood God”, a tittle people associated with divinity that Tommy knew was just a well-earned title of a shit father and, of course, following that was a shitty Grandfather and a shitty Uncle, but he had the best cousin

Techno left Tommy alone for days, weeks, years sometimes, but when he came back, he thought it was normal yeah like leaving seeing your son who was a toddler now turn to a normal child was normal

But he stopped caring after the second trip and just focused on himself. Tommy had bad eyesight, so he booked his own optometrist, Tommy was hungry. He learned how to cook carrots, he was eager to learn how to fight. He learned to use his hands and legs but also an Axe.

Until his Uncle, at that point, was sane, took him from the cabin and went to the SMP, which surprise, surprise he wanted to start a government, but like father and Son he refused, saying it would lead to despair and made a cabin in the woods and lost contact with everyone except Fundy

He informed Tommy of all the events in the election, wars, betrayals, and finally, his father that made Tommy urk that he came back only for him to blow everything up and act like a child, which disappointed Tommy

It was some months now his father was a wanted man in the depressing country of L'manburg Fundy now had a son which Tommy loved to spoil and Tommy didn't do much outside of farm work, train, and reading

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

It was supposed to be a simple trip for groceries, but somehow he was drag to this execution. Seeing his father getting executed with no fair trail was unjust, but they only focused on his massacre of this land.

“Wait!” Tommy yelled he put his glasses up seeing his cousin, father, and grandfather stare at him, He knew it would take some time for his father to know who he was, but it didn't matter. He stopped caring “This trail is unjust, besides I have more to add” The President and Vice-president looked at the young Piglin Hybrid with confusion.

“Who are you” Tommy walked to the stand and placed his groceries on it. “I am Theseus Blade, the son of this man, and I mark him for child neglect and abandonment” “Theseus Blade?” Tubbo asked. It took a few minutes then everyone made the connection “Wait, this pig had b-” “You have a kid” the president's said as Fundy just stood there silent as he alright knew his cousin.

“Yes, but first a question for my neglectful father and grandfather” Tommy turned towards them, “How old am I?” Techno was silent, “Tell me, Techno, how old am I?” The silence was unbearable for everyone. “I'm 18,” Fundy stepped up “I sentence Technoblade to death for not only committing War Crimes but also Neglect of his child for 18 years” This was very fair and Techno knew, so he let the anvil fall.

Tommy felt relaxed, a life was taken from the bastard who abandoned him, so he just grabbed his groceries. “Hey Fundy, see you tomorrow at your place. I got some things for Yogurt” and Tommy sent a two finger salute and left.

Of course, Tommy went to his cabin at night only to see Zombies and a skeleton. It were only 3 of them, so he made it quick as he rushed to the two Zombies grabbing their head and slammed them together as the skeleton slowly shot arrows at Tommy who blocked them with his wrist armor as he kicked the skeleton into the sky and punched him in its face, scattering the bones.

Tommy looked tired as he got his groceries again and went to his home

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

“And then Arthur pulled the sword Excalibur from the stone” Tommy read from the book to Yogurt, who was enjoying his story time until we saw smoke from L'manburg Tommy put down the book and grabbed his gauntlet and axe “Yogurt stay here and stay with Henry” Henry was Tommy wolf who was sleeping

While she is small, she is deadly, hell Tommy even gave her a doggy knife which made her scary

Tommy ran to L'manburg and saw his family blowing up the place and Dream there. He had known there was beef between him and L'manburg, but still this was too much.

Tommy charge to a pillar and yelled “Dream what is the meaning of this you're an Admin, you should have known better than this!” Tommy pointed to the destruction “You lecture me you betrayed your father, you ignored your Uncle so tell me what do you know about being an admin!” Tommy stood silent as he raised his fists.

“I know there's a damn line between selfishness and selflessness!” Tommy charge to Dream. He led with a sword and the clash both side avoided each other's weapons but what looked like Dream had the better hand. “Your good little pig but your not your father” Tommy growled “Damn right” Tommy used all of his strength and punched a hole through Dream, taking one of his lives. “I'm better”

Tommy threw away Dream body that disappeared into the air, and he wiped the blood off, and he set his eyes on his father as he charged straight at him as Tommy's arms were protected him by his gauntlet he strikes as all of his attacks were blocked by Techno shield everything

“Theseus, please stop, I don't want to hurt you!” Techno said as his shield endured powerful blows, “Should have thought about that when you abandoned me!” Tommy said as his fist broke the shield, forcing Techno to block with his armor, which again didn't help much.

“First of all, my armor is Netherite how are you breaking this with your fist and second, Theseus, I had a reason!” Tommy didn't care but started to break his Father's armor just with his fist until he forced him on the floor. “Call off this attack or your life is mine.” Techno did and left with Phil.

Tommy looked at his cousin and his country “Hey” Tommy said as he took his glasses off as they have been bloody after killing Dream and hurting his Father “Hey” Fundy said, hugging Tommy “At Least the damage isn't bad. You guys can rebuild” Fundy looked at the ashes and smiled “Probably, but also maybe not. At this rate L'manburg will be more of a City on Water” Tommy snorted “That sounds cool”.

Tommy left as he was taking care of Yogurt, ignoring the president's call just for him to join L'manburg

When he finished babysitting and left Henry with Yogurt since he missed her, he went home only to find weird Skeletons with weird Green eyes and a mark on their heads as they started to shoot

Tommy got his axe out and started to attack them until one of them got a lucky shot and hit his back, somehow making him go unconscious as he fell into a floor?