Collision

Tommy? Fell into Snowchester? Which is weird as he was already in Snowchester but just checking his nightlight, “Where's Tubbo?” Tommy? Said as he looked around, he grabbed a stick “Okay you can do this, just don't get scared” as he ventured through the cool tundra until he met Mr. Phil who was getting wood “Mr. Phil what are you doing in Snowchester” Phil looked confused.

“Tommy, why the fuck do you have goat ears?” “What?”

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tommy? Landed on a cold floor of a cabin in a tundra, which in itself is weird. It looks like his, except it doesn't have any books. “Okay, think I was going to my cabin then I got shot by an arro-” someone cut him off by putting an axe near his neck 

“You have three seconds to tell me why you're in my home Tommy” Oh it's his Dad Tommy? Grabbed his axe by the head and broke it “Shut up I'm thinking” he turned around and saw his Father but not his father had a beard if he remembered not mention his body actions and breathing pattern aren't usually aligned with what he's always done.

“You're a Pi-” “You're not my Dad?” “Heh” 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tommy? Landed outside of Pandora as he saw it was complete. Did his Dad finish it? Without him? He felt hurt but not time to argue. He went inside and saw a key card swipe okay good security until he saw … his Mom with one arm gone. 

“Mom are you okay” Tommy? Rushed as Ponk was struggling to even understand what the fuck Tommy? Said until he saw him fully.

Green hair, Black with Light Blue glowing eyes, Hazmat Mask, “Tommy why the fuck are you a creeper hybrid last I checked, you were human?” “Huh I was born like this y'know this Mom y'know Dad didn't use protection with my biological Mom and 9 months boom I'm here” Tommy? Even added the jazz hands.

Ponk was thinking about every possibility, but he was a doctor not a scientist until a singular thought from his high school days came through “Multiverse Theory” “What wrong with that it's good science?”

He's a nerd. Ponk wish he had his other arm to facepalm.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tommy? Landed near a giant crater as he grabbed his damaged headphones and the first thing he did after getting up was check if his phone got damaged, which it didn't luckily.

So looking around it definitely doesn't look like Hypixel nor does the place have any service but already his Holo-DJ set was functional and not damaged which again was good as they were expensive to buy

Until Tommy? Bump into a strange man with brown hair and fox ears? With a beanie “Tommy why do you have fox ears I thought you didn't want people to call you a furry” it was a nice soothing voice.

But Tommy? Can tell there was something hidden in that voice, an ulterior motive, “I was born with them Sir?” The Man looked strained “Sir I am no longer your General, so you can Oh we got a Server Meeting come on Tommy follow, so you don't skip out on it”. 

“The Fuck is this man”

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Tommy? Stepped out the portal and saw fresh greenery outside Kinoko. It was pleasant, sure, but it felt off? Or something, he ignored it and looked around only to see Mom.

“Mom your here?” Karl seemed taken back by the title, “Mom? But I'm a boy anyway, how did you access the portal? I should be the only one?” Tommy? Was confused, sure his Mom was paranoid about some things, but this seemed like a different level. “Okay Mom, maybe we should find Dad and Pa, so they can-” Karl's com rang as they read the message from someone named Ponk