Chapter 22

Beach Vacation-OTW
[Truth chases]

HINDI MAKAPANIWALA akong nakatingin kay Savielle, did he just jumped some steps running into me?

“Hey, you fine?” i asked.

“Of course, i am.”

His smile om face is something... I can't say but as if there's something happened that must be celebrated.

“I-I remember some of the memories... Earlier.” i confessed, his face looked shocked but his smile still didn't dropped.

That's getting creepier.. What in the world is going on?

“The kids.. They told me about Mommy Vina, what was it, Savielle?” i can't stop myself from asking what they told me earlier.

His smile didn't dropped, mas lumawak pa iyon!

“Well, i also don't know. Those memories that haved return on you... Is it something about torturing? I.. Also haved dream of it last night, i was sweaty and sticky when i wake up because of it.” he asked, i nodded and he nod too as he looked on the three.

But before he go to them, he leaned to me and as if.. going to whisper.

“You said I Love You in call earlier, let's discussed about it later nah?” he confronted me and winked.

Now, i know why he's been acting really weird. Yeah, obviously because.. Of the I Love You i tell him earlier in the call. Waahhh! Ano sasabihin ko?! What if ayaw niya pala sa I Love You kasi hanggang I Like You lang siya? Waahhh!

I silently panicked because of what my mind whispered, oh goodness! Huhu! Nakita ko ang pagtitig ng tatlo sa aming dalawa pagkatapos ay tititig sila sa isa't isa.

“Why do we have some resembles of the two of you po?” Voltaic asked.

Midnight is still blushing while playing with his fingers. He's shy!

“I don't know---as of now---kiddo, maybe ask that next time and we will know. Ahmm, mallow-baby? The result of DNAs are released, sabi sa akin ni Haither sabihan daw kita. We will meet them on one of their mansion here in the village.” he winked again and go back to the kids.

They literally chase each other before they go to the kitchen and prepared the food. Even Midnight! I just.. Imagine if they will all not be shy in any moment, dude, i can smell disaster. A very beautiful chaos disaster, what in the world did i just think again? Ugh!

Sumunod na lang ako sa kanila, sa kusina nadatnan kong nag-aayos na sila ng mga pagkain na may halong harot at laro.

“Hey, don't play the foods, don't play with the foods.” saway ko sa kanila.

Agad silang tumungo.

“Opo, mallow-baby.” Savielle answered.

“Sure yes po, Mommy Vina, hihi.” Voltaic answered.

“Okie po!” Lash loudly answered.

“S-Sige po.. M-Mommy Vina.” Midnight shyly answered.

I just shrugged on their responses and raise my two eyebrows on the same time that i shrugged for a second.

“Sige na, akin na nga iyan, mali naman ginagawa mo, eh! Salad iyan, oh! Bakit ketchup hawak mo? Nasaan ang mayonnaise?” saway ko kay Savielle na kamot ulo lang.

Gwapo tapos pagdating sa salad ketchup? Eeww kaya iyon, noh! I mean, medyo pwede pero i prefer mayonnaise, noh!

“Manong Anino!” tawag ni Lash kay Savielle na tinignan siya.