1. WELCOME TO TROJAN

Holding the strap of his bag, he rushed forward. his legs carrying him over the ground, it felt like he had endless stamina. For about 60 seconds, Quickly feeling his lungs burn slowly. But he couldn't stop, if he did. He would miss the bus. Feeling the stone ground under his feet, Anthony tried to push any other thought out. Only focusing on each step forward. each worsening the strain on his calves.

The sound of the bus coming, only made his heart spike. the blue bright color slowed down besides him as it stopped. Swiftly taking up his phone, Anthony ran to the front. Boarding quickly, he scanned the ticket. Trying to control his breath, he walked to his usual spot. Sitting down, it felt like all the weight of his body slumped against the seat. His shoulder screamed in relief of the weight of the bag having been lifted. His chest, slowly returning to an even rhythm.

It had been a.. stressful day to say the least for Anthony. Not to mention his nerves not letting him rest. It was after all the first day he would visit TROJAN. An LGBTQ+ hangout spot, But it was a bit of a long travel time to get to it. And having to get to the boxing club then home to shower, quickly having to make himself look presentable. It was quite a Job.

A few weeks ago he was first in contact with TROJAN. He didn't really know what to expect. All he knew was other people similar to him could be there. He had only been able to contact them through his therapist. But now he was on his way. Glancing on his phone, he saw a text. A simple message from his person. His friend, his soulmate, his closest person in the world.

"good luck today! Love you"

Stepping out of the buss, he looked around. He had never really been to this part of the city. the buss stop had been on a long bridge, the rest of the traffic being underneath it. Looking down on his phone again. He quickly typed to Marie saying he was here. Checking the message above he quickly looked down under the bridge. Marie had been the one he had been texting with, to meet him and guide him the way to TROJAN. Apparently being in a green coat.

Looking down, he scanned the passer by before he spotted a tall blonde woman. Her hair in a pigtail, with a green coat. Bingo

Quickly typing to her, he sent a simple message. "Up here"

Taking a quick glance at her phone, the woman turned to Anthony. Looking a bit lost before seeing Anthony. A wide grin on his face probably was the easiest tell it had been him. But he waved for good measure.

"Hey! There you are" She explacmeed loudly. A kind expression quickly flashing by before she waved for him to come down.

Quickly making his way down the stairs. He greeted her with a polite nod, before putting his phone away. "It's so nice to meet you in person. The meeting place is this way" She guided. Starting to walk away from the bridge.

Following her, he nervously looked around the city. "So is it far from this station?" He asked her.

"No but it's not the closest. There's a bus stop right outside the place but this is normally the usual spot people come from when in the city" she explained, Walking in a quick phase together with Anthony. "So Anthony what do you know of Trojan?"

"Well the basics i would say. it's an LGBTQ+ meeting place for young people right" he answered.

"Yeah it's also a secret place but you will get to know all of that when you're there. but Trojan isn't the only place. There's the WAQ that's a bit more north and rainbow water south. So we are a bit everywhere. And all of these places are under the city for the youth all from 13-25 mostly"

"Thats actually cool" He commented. "So theirs places all over the place then"

"Yeah pretty much. There are of course places similar to this all over the country but it's as dense here as queer people in general can just hang out" she added before stopping by a door. "And here we are"