42. Lucifer's Assassin is Ready.

A/N : Surprise!🤌🏻Can I Get Comments?

A/N : Surprise!🤌🏻
Can I Get Comments?

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Auch." A whine left between Jimin's lips as he fell on the ground on his butt, but stood up quickly on his two feet and took his position in front of the ruthless Trainer Kim.

Jimin took a step back and suddenly launched his body on Taehyung's who took his punches without complaining, but sometimes it's hurt when Jimin punches on his handsome face and then later he has to face grumpy Hoseok because of the fucking bruises given by none other than this small assassin of Jungkook.

"Ah." Taehyung groaned as he gritted his teeth when he gets another blows, he never thought this small little sneaky chick of Lucifer will be this clever when he signed deal with the Lucifer to train him in his personal training basement in the Jeon mansion. "You fucking chick." The grunts, as he punches the smaller again, but his punches didn't affect the smaller much, of course he has gotten used to it from last 2 months. He is getting trained properly by Taehyung, the trainer always runs every day in Jeon's Mansion at 4 am to train Jimin.

Hoseok complained in the beginning and give him cold shoulder for leaving him in the bed in the early morning, but he also tagged along sometimes to play with Ji-hyun or sometimes to see the training but always ended up drooling over Taehyung's muscles and his Tanned skin. So, he prefers to stay with Ji-hyun.

If we talk about Jimin, he is becoming smarter with his moves, he can shoot you in the middle of the forehead and you will die smiling at him not knowing when did he shot you, Taehyung always stand few feet away whenever Jimin show his shooting skills, His punches is getting stronger, and only Taehyung knows how the small assassin blown him mind everytime, his pretty muscles are showing, his petit body is not getting buffer like Jungkook and Taehyung but his curves are more defined now because of a little exercises he is doing instructed by Taehyung. His body is flexible and it's amaze whoever see him working out, how he moves effortlessly and it's a benefit for him. He can Jump sneakly on the other person and can pull out their eye balls. He likes to get trained by Taehyung, even though he misses Jungkook, but Taehyung is being fair and not showing any mercy. Though sometimes he just wants to shoot Taehyung's ball but stops himself thinking about Hoseok.

Well, if you are thinking where is Jungkook?

He is just there in the gym just a glass of doors away from Jimin, so sad that he can't do anything but just growl and watch his butterfly getting strong punches by Taehyung, at the beginning he tried to Jump on Taehyung, but his butterfly stopped him by doing so, and Jimin make him understand that he has to do it to become stronger so he can able to help himself if they get caught in the dangerous situations in the future. The mafia boss didn't deny that somewhere Jimin is right, they don't know how difficult the situation can get in their future so they have to be prepared. Jungkook also told Jimin, about what he and Namjoon wanted to talk to him about Ji-hyun before the accident, Jimin almost tears up and kissed the mafia boss when he told him that he wanted Ji-hyun to home schooled since it's not safe for them to go out.