48. Epilogue.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Oh come on we are getting late... Take Joon woo, he is crying." Namjoon is running around in the house looking all handsome and sexy behind his beautiful husband who is taking too long in getting ready for the interview for their new showroom opened in Seoul.

"Namjoon stop following me, you are making me anxious. God! And please take Joon woo he is crying for so long." Jin pointed out towards the nursery room and Namjoon quickly ran towards the room cursing under his breath.

"Why the fuck I left my previous job, Ugh." Namjoon groaned as he picked up his 15 months old boy whose face is stained with fat tears. "Just dramatic like him Mumma." Namjoon uttered by regretted immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY?"

Joon woo's eyes widened hearing his Mumma's loud voice he giggles in Namjoon arms who want to shut his ears but he can't.

"Baby calmed down you are scaring Joon woo." Namjoon clearly lied as he saw his husband looked worried at their baby.

"Give me my baby, you are becoming useless since Jungkook has made you stupid CFO in his company." Jin spatted rolling his eyes as he takes Joon woo away and Namjoon just looked at him with open mouth. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT AND GET THE CAR." Namjoon flinched, as he blinked hearing Joon woo giggling again with Jin.

"Brats." Namjoon muttered jogging out of the room catching up with his son and husband.

_____________

Taehyung backed away from Hoseok's mouth. "Sunshine no, don't please... Jungkook will cut my-" Taehyung was about to complete his sentence, but Hoseok cuts him off while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know Jungkook will cut your dick." Hoseok muttered, as he pouted when Taehyung snatched diamond cufflinks from Hoseok's hand as he placed those cufflinks in the drawer. "I just want one... " Hoseok mumbled as he looked at the drawer when Taehyung locked the drawer securely and stuffed the keys in his pocket.

"I will buy you so many, whichever you want but no stealing... Last time if it wasn't Jimin Jungkook would have thrown you out of his warehou- company's top floor." Hoseok said pulling Hoseok closer who just shyly tucked his hair behind him ears looking away from Taehyung.

Last time at their new set of clothes launched, Hoseok had stolen 2 diamond brooches, which is selected by The Seoul's mayor.

Jungkook would have choked Hoseok to death if it wasn't Jimin had stopped him.

"Hmm... Ok, I want red diamond clips, I just saw them in the drawer when you closed it." Hoseok giggles saying it, Taehyung raised an eyebrow, nothing has hidden from his sunshine who is still not able to leave his thief habit and Taehyung has to handle the mess because of his sunshine other than that he is very sweet and always Taehyung's side, in hell and heaven.