Permission??

Tae smiled back at you and started to come near you... You were getting nervous and was having butterflies in your stomach at the same time because of his stare. You stepped a little back when your feet slipped, you were about to fall so you closed your eyes, ready to get hurt but didn't felt anything. You slowly opened your eyes and saw yourself in Tae's arms.

Both of your eyes met and made a beautiful eye contact

Both of your eyes met and made a beautiful eye contact. 'Mumma, are you ok?' You heard Taemin's voice and came to your senses. 'Ye- yeah, I'm fine ' you said and ran to your room not wanting to let your blush seen by him.

Time Skips...

You all had your dinner and you made Taemin sleep and went in your and Tae's shared bedroom. As you entered you saw Taehyung still working on computer so you quietly went and sat on bed and started to make a plan to send Taemin at Yuna's house. Taehyung saw your figure just sitting on bed and asked, 'What happened? Do you want something?' You came out of your thoughts and answered 'huh- Yes' 'What? ' Tae questioned back. 'Actually, Yuna came today and she wanted to take Taemin with her for some days ' 'Why?!' Tae questioned as you answered, 'Just to spend some time with him and play with him, and even Taemin also wants to go.

So

So... can I send him?'
To Be Continue....