"turned"

"Now you are close to everyone but me,I remembered when you had no one but me",he stated in one of his articles.This was one of the articles that i ever truly got to relate to and that dropped a tear from my eye, because he didn't really understand,I was so close to him,closer than I ever been when he broke me.I was waiting for him, checking up on him, praying for him and went to far to stalk him because I had been thinking I was the problem.No,I wasn't the problem,oh! somehow I was,but he proved he was a bulk problem when he never even cared when I was grieved and that happened to me was so painful and he didn't even accept that he had put me through all that.That was pain;pain from pain because I couldn't even try hating him and that I love him still.He made me believe he was an animal and as much as he had told my her that he was a good person and that I knew him better but I realized I didn't,no that wasn't the person I fell in love with,maybe he had died."I am truly hurt that I can't be even there for her and take care of her,I really wish I did", consoling words he used;and I wished he talked to me but all he said was that he had nothing to say to me.I went through all that all alone,and he just moved on which breaks me more.I hate that I know I'd go back to you but I hope that I pick all the broken pieces and fix it all by myself; because I'm all I got,and I hope that will be okay someday.