•Kingdom dance•

Just my visualization I wrote listening to the 'Kingdom Dance' (yes it's from Rapunzel) it's all I imagined while listening to this. :)

•••<^~^>•••

The girl from a far off land, captivated by everything around her was wandering the streets of the castle town. Hearing the sound of music from a distance, she couldn't stop her feet from pulling towards it like a magnet. Slowly and cautiously buzzing through the crowd she finally managed to get closer to the people dancing near the local band. She could feel the ground vibrate as a sign of the people dancing. Her mind couldn't help but feel like home to the rhythm. Closing her eyes as she felt melody flowing through her veins along the blood. Bobbing her head, swaying. Her limbs moved to follow the dance like muscle memory, she herself being surprised. But all she wanted was to enjoy this time- people clapping together- it all felt good as she hopped and skipped around twirling with her long hair moving with her. Eyes excited and with pure fascination for everything. She had never felt this serotonin her entire life. In her eyes was lit up a different spark, one to shine out the most among the people. She looked so ethereal dancing- people thinking of her as someone from the higher ups. But she didn't care about what they thought- she never did and probably never will. All she knows, is that it's her moment, and it's all hers only. She felt like home.

——————