•Dreams•

Dreams•

Sypnosis: Me suddenly reviving a memory buried in me and grieving in it while writing this

•••<^~^>•••

"Do you have any interest in music?"

The girl froze in her tracks mid singing, her mind going all over the place, eyes shaking as her father asked this question.

Why did he ask this right now? Is it a sign? Is he considering putting me in music?

The girl still didn't answer.

"I asked you something, are you interested in music?"

The girl snaps back from her thoughts, stuttering-

If only she wasn't scared...

If only she was brave enough to tell the truth...

She gulps- "No I don't" she pauses "why are you even asking this?"

She wants to cry, oh how much she loves music, how much she wishes she could tell him her love for singing

"Are you sure? Cause I've seen you singing so many times."

She loves how her father picks up on the little things. How he'd give up his own happiness for her daughter. And maybe that's why she doesn't want to ruin it by HER dream...

"No I don't have any interest, I just sing cause I'm bored"

Lie

A fucking lie

The hardest sentences she could have ever formed from her mouth

What would life had been like if she would've said yes? She doesn't know, it's too late for that anyways.

•BASED ON A TRUE STORY•

——————

Now as all of you are thinking, this IS a real story. Something which happened to me a few years ago. Something I regret. But- everything happens for a reason right?

How much I shed my tears while writing this- I experienced this emotions that were buried inside me all over again.