Talks and Boggarts

The next day, Celeste and Atlas were outside by the Black Lake. Since they had free period, Celeste decided to do her Transfiguration essay due next period (she copied from Harry, of course), (a/n: Harry's gonna inherit the Lily genes and be a LITTLE smart, at least smarter than the duo) while Atlas fiddled with his snitch he nicked.

Though she tried, Cel could not focus on her essay. Rather, she was focusing on yesterday's events in the hospital wing. She scratched out another word she accidentally spelt wrong and sighed.

"Hey, Atty?"

"Yeah, love?" Atlas, on the other hand, was very focused on his very important task of throwing and catching the small gold ball in front of him, not looking up. Atlas didn't even try to write his essay, he knew that he'd get a Troll anyway. "If you were to get into an argument with someone who has a point, but you utterly hate them, what would you do?" 'Was that vague enough?' Celeste thought. 'Eh, he'll find out eventually.' He caught his snitch and finally looked at his friend. "Easy, I wouldn't tell them." Looking at Celeste's confused expression, Atlas continued to explain. "I mean, if you hate them, why would you give them the satisfaction of proving them right? Now if you want to take the mature route, just tell them. It really depends on the relationship." Celeste started to understand what he was saying. "What if you were really close to this person, then something really big happened and then you weren't?" Atlas shrugged and asked, "Well, do you want to mend the relationship?" Celeste looked over the lake while she said, "Dunno. I could try, but they've hurt me. Mentally that is." She added after Atlas skimmed her appearance for any sign of injury. "Then don't. If they make you unhappy, don't. They could possibly take advantage of the fact that you admitted they were right." She hummed thoughtfully and continued to write her essay.

"Besides," the boy continued, "when did you and Draco have this fight?"

"Yester- Wait! How do you know I was talking about Draco." Atlas smiled. "I don't need to ask what my best friend is talking about. I always know. I see all." he teased. "Shut up, we have to get to class. I just finished my essay and we have 5 minutes left." She said putting the roll of parchment in her bag and standing up, her friend following after her.

***

Thursday morning was when Draco burst into the dungeons for double Potions with a thick sling on his arm.

Celeste didn't even want to think about the extra tormenting she and her friends were about to receive these next couple of days.

***

When Atlas and Celeste walked out of the classroom together, they waited for Harry, Ron, Hermione to talk about what had just happened.

"Five points from Gryffindor because the potion was all right! Why didn't you lie, Hermione? You should've said Neville did it all by himself!" Ron exclaimed when the trio came closer to the duo.

"Really, Mione, that was awfully stupid of Snivellus. I would have said something if I were you."

Hermione didn't respond. The quartet turned around to Hermione rushing up the stairs with an excessive amount of books in her bag, which eventually split at the seam and spilled the contents of itself.

"How'd you do that?" Harry asked in awe. "What?" she responded, slightly panting. "One minute you were right behind us, the next moment, you were back at the bottom of the stairs again." Atlas said while he went to helped Hermione with her books. "What?" Hermione looked slightly confused as she . "Oh-I had to go back for something." Ron, as always, was being nosy and asked, "Why are you carrying all these around with you?" Hermione sighed. "Ronald, you know how many subjects I'm taking."