15

the next morning i woke up and immediately rushed to the bathroom. after spending about five minutes throwing up everything i had consumed yesterday i felt a strong headache.

i left the bathroom and the sun beaming into my room made my head hurt more. i went back into my room and reached for my sunglasses before leaving again. grabbing a bottle of water i chugged it and started to boil some water for tea.

i reached into my medicine cabinet and opened up the bottle of advil. i got two of them and immediately took them with some more water. "ugh. i feel like shit" i muttered rubbing my head.

my phone ringed and i took it out seeing it was a text from professor lee. he said he i was excused from saturday detention because i was sobbing leaving the venue. he also told me to drop off the essay i was granted an extension for.

i groaned, going to my room to put my hair in a claw clip and getting myself dressed in a sweat suit. not bothering to put my tea in a mug, i just carried my cup and my essay with me all the way to the campus library.

once i made it to the library, i opened the door. i internally rolled my eyes seeing minho. i wasn't even sad anymore, i was mad. how could he do that to me? especially me. he "fumbled the bag" as kitty would say.

i looked around the room for flo and q when minho spotted me. he was about to come up to me but the two beat him to it. "hey" flo said, squeezing my shoulder. "how are you?" q asked, "extremely hung over. and mad" i replied drinking my tea. "yeah you look like a hot mess girl" q said pointing to the tea that was just in my cup.

"i'm only here to give in an essay, extension. have in detention. come over if you wanna hangout" i said to the two. "okay bye. feel better" they both said giving me a hug.

"professor" i said to him, "ah y/n. that's your essay i assume?" he asked. "planner and all" i replied. "great. i'm sure it'll be a great read, per usual" he said looking at the folder, making sure everything that he needed was there.

"you're missing the rubric" he said, "oh it's on my desk in my dorm. so sorry. i have it on my
phone though, i'll just quickly print it out" i said. he nodded and dismissed me.

i quickly walked to the printers and connected my phone to it. i heard footsteps behind me. "y/n" he said, ugh.

"what" i muttered, "i didn't see you much at the party last night. wanna hangout after this?" he asked. "not particularly" i replied, annoyed. "did i do something?" he asked. "don't know. ask madison" i said, taking my paper out of the printer and handing it to lee.

a/n
two updates cuz i missed two days 😊