34

A month went by, and we had been posting pictures of us together being a little touchy. As well as my youtube vlogs that have been subtly hinting. both of our pr teams said it was okay to slowly launch our relationship.

i got a text from minho telling me to come to my his house. it was weird since it was last minute, but i went anyways. he told me to wear something nice to i put on a black satin mini dress.

once i got to his house, i saw his mom standing outside of the door. she handed me a single flower and smiled. i took it and gave her a confused look. without saying a word, she nodded her head to the door.

i opened it and saw a trail of rose petals leading up the stairs. i looked at one of the maids and she just smiled. there was music coming out of the speakers. our song.

i already knew what this was. just by the petals, he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. i walked up the stairs and saw a note on his bedroom door. "only come in if you're y/n" it said. i read it out loud and chuckled.

i opened the door and there he stood, in a casual suit that he made look elegant with flowers in his arms.

i basked in the moment as i looked around the room. red and pink balloons floating on the ceiling, rose petals and chocolate covered treats on the bed. the room was dark with the small fairy lights illuminating the room.

"hi" i giggled as he handed me the flowers. "hi" he smiled. he took his phone out and opened his notes app.

he looked over it for a second, before throwing his phone on the bed. "i had it all written out but, i think i need to say this from myself" he said.

"from the moment we became bestfriends i knew you would be in my life forever. not because our parents were best friends but because i wanted you as a permanent addition to my life. toddler me wouldn't have known that though, but i realized it in eighth grade." he paused to take a breath.

"seems like everything started in eighth grade. it was when i realized that maybe i saw you more as my bestfriend. i saw you for you. i've seen every side of you and have been through every phase. but ever since the eighth grade, i knew i was in love with you."

"safe to say you never had an awkward phase, even if you did i still found you beautiful." we both laughed. it was true, i never had an awkward stage.

"even after our rough patch, i never stopped loving you. i want to continue to love you, yesterday, today, and forever. in order to do that, i need to officially make you mine. so, y/n, can i be your boyfriend?"

i teared up and smiled. "yeah" i said nodding my head.

he immediately kissed me.

after we broke the kiss i smiled so wide my cheeks hurt. this was where i was meant to be. even after all of the boys i had loved, he was the one i fell for in the end. every dead end street led him to me. he's all i will ever need.

before we were just two bestfriends that would do everything but get together. now we're two bestfriends that will do everything together.

all of the boys you've loved before
"there's no other love just like this"