💿The Day We Met🤍 (Pt. 1)

🤍V Pov🤍

I was working as usual when I saw a drone I haven't seen before walk past me he seemed to be a new butler drone and also looked like he was..bleeding? i went over to see if he was okay but J kicked me over with tessa hand and hand already helping him. God I hate J. shes so rude. Tessa ran over to me beacuse unlike J, shes nice.

"Are you okay V!?"

Her caring voice said looking at me with a worried expression as she sat down in a w shape holding up my glasses for me to grab before they broke.

"Im alright Tessa..Thanks"

I said grabbing my glasses and putting them on when i saw the new drone reach his hand out to me and helped me up

"Hi! I'm N! your name is V. I like that name."

"o-oh! Thank you..N"

"ugh BARF if your going to be lovey dovey do it away from me."

"Fuck off J. You've been mean ever since you where created."

"Thats my JOB V. My job is to clean not to communicate and befreind other drones. now don't curse at me again or ill break your visor the next time you need to stand on a ladder. even worse, ill slit your arm off your FUCKING BODY!"

"J! Calm down. or ill have to lock you in the basement. that wont be a good impression on my parents."

im glad tessa interfeared with j nearly about to slice my body limb by limb with the sword that was in grabbing reach. J seemed really pissed off and just walked away. now im scared for my life. I think my fear showed because n came over and grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay?..im sure what she said won't actually end up happening." (Foreshadowing)

"y-yea..i hope..i don't want to be killed and dismembered limb by limb and eventually beheaded."

"TESSA JAMES ELLIOT."

Shit. Its louisa. and she dosen't sound happy.