Short story #1

[ 'An Unforgettable place. (Have we been here before?)']

                                                             [ Soukoku 🤕🍷 ] 

———

 Chuuya woke up in a unfamiliar place..

But still felt familiar he got up seeing himself in a whole new attire. His hat was white with a red-ish feather on it matching the whole fit..

He wondered how he got there. He walked the unfamiliar place he walk through the halls, it was like a castle..

'This place is huge..' he thought

He didn't hear any screaming in his head. He slowly walk to a door he hesitated to opened it once he did he saw a giant ballroom with someone waiting there. He looked at the room and hesitantly walked over still not looking at the person not knowing who that person was.. but they seemed familiar to him. He saw the person and froze..

"Dazai..?" He said 

"Hello chibi~" Dazai said turning to look at him 

"The hats still ugly" Dazai added

"Shut up! You shouldn't be talking" He said 

"Ouch! Chibi so mean~" Dazai said dramatically 

Chuuya realized what dazai was wearing it was the same outfit he wore when he tried doing the 'dead apple' suicide method but it matched with his..

He just looked at dazai 

"Hm~ is chibi liking what he sees~?" Dazai said teasingly 

Chuuya blushed at that

"No why would I look at a death obsessed Mackerel" He said looking away from him 

Dazai just laughed at him. He slowly turned to him and smirk 

"Well since we're here how about we..dance?" Dazai said proposing the idea Chuuya thought about it..he wanted to ask where they were? Why was dazai so calm about this? Where are the others? And so many more..

But he just stare at the man infront of him.

He sighed taking dazai's hand and moved him to the middle of the ballroom it feeling all so familiar..

(An:I recommend listening to 'All too well (Taylor version)' by Taylor Swift . It really works for this )

They started with simple movements them just slowly turning around the room. Dazai holding one of chuuya's hand and one on his waist. One of Chuuya's hands hold dazai's his other on his shoulder. They liked it a lot.

"This feel familiar.." he said 

"It does~?" Dazai ask 

"Yeah.." he said 

They're movements matched each others so well

Ghost like figures move around them but they didn't pay any mind to them just focusing on each other. The other 'people' looked like other versions of them. 

They're movement fit so well with each other they moved swiftly 

"Say..why are we here?" He ask looking at dazai 

"You don't remember.." Dazai ask 

Then it hit him.

They were dead. He was dead. Dazai got his wish to died..but he's not a women much less a 'beautiful women' dazai's words.. 

he looked down 

"I remember it..all too well.." He says remembering what happened. 

"Mhm.." Dazai hummed twirling him 

They kept on dancing gracefully.

Chuuya won't lie and say that the mackerel hadn't changed at all..he got better at dancing as well..

Chuuya saw others doing the same thing seemingly liking what was happening in that moment..

Their vision blurred..

"I love you mackerel.." Chuuya said 

"I love you too chibi.." Dazai said as both of their vision blurred..

They both felt happiness with each other. 

They both knew each other well

 They both loved each other..

Just as they fell the others left..

Seeming to leave as they did moving on to the next life that awaited them..

Both Dazai and Chuuya knew what happened but they accepted it knowing that if they had each other they'd be fine. With each other by their side they always be together..

They always will be Soukoku. 

Wether they be dead, alive, reincarnated or rebirth..

They always will be. 

———

Or 

A (dead?) Soukoku  Ballroom Au?

Anddd- here ya go-

I hoped you like it- 

I had the idea of the two dying and appearing in a castle like place dancing to keep each other busy before they leave each other again moving onto a new life.. and here it is.. 

I kinda liked how I ended it with it kinda being a 'Bittersweet ending' I really like those so much- 

But yeah hoped you all enjoyed this! Cause I did ^^ 

With that bye! See you all soon ^^ -Rei 💜 

Reign signing off...