PROLOUGE

Once upon a time,many millennia ago, lived a Queen. This Queen ruled over the neighboring kingdom of Egypt. The queen had a distaste for those who could not face Justice and refuse to face the wrath of the gods and their messengers. She became queen when her father passed away and carried on his legacy as a war general and keeper of the Millennium Heart. The Millennium Heart is a locket of sorts. This heart shaped pendant is told to have the ability to to purify and cast away evil by sealing it in the heart to begin the purification process. She was a noble, strong and respectful young woman who had not only resolved many conflicts, but also guided her Armies through war with no casualties. One day, she was set to leave for Egypt to sign a Alliance agreement with the Pharaoh of Egypt. She was Overjoyed to see pharaoh Atem again. She truly did love him. When she was getting ready, the war bells began ringing signaling someone had invaded the kingdom. Her eyes widened when she found out that a Evil sorcerer had sent thousands of shadow beast to destroy her kingdom and end her dynasty. She fought nobly with her protector, Uria, the lord of Searing Flames by her side.  She knew she needed to contact Atem to tell him of the events that were taking place. She sent a serpent sized dragon to tell The Pharaoh of the events that were happening. "Numia! I have a message for Atem! Tell him what is happening, more importantly, tell him I love him.." her voice quivered as she shed a single tear.Though she fought valiantly, she couldn't hold them all off. She knew what she had to do but she didn't know if she had the strength to do it. She would have to release all the built up purified energy that was stored in her pendant, but the blast would kill her entire kingdom including her, only leaving Uria to survive inside the Millennium Heart. With no other choice, she decided to seal all her people including Uria into her necklace forever, leaving her to die in the explosion. When she released the energy, Her ever faithful Dragon, Uria pulled her into the necklace. Now the Queen's soul remains in The Millennium Heart, for all eternity with her protector.