🌟School school school🌟

That morning, I woke up from the best sleep I'd received in a very long time. It was Friday the best day of the, as well as my first day at Domino Highschool. I was at the top of my classes at my old school. The work is usually child's play for me so at least I have that going for me. I was shocked when I looked at the my watch and saw 4:05Am on the clock. "What the hell! School starts at 9:00am!" I sighed and got out of bed. At least I have time to get all my stuff ready and then I can do whatever I want for 4 hours. I hurried and put my uniform on and got my bag ready. I had chosen to wear a more gender neutral uniform because skirts are restricting for me. After I was set, I looked at my watch and saw the time 4:12. Damn bro im fast af. I had a severe case of Art block these past few days, so I decided to roam the streets of Domino City to find something interesting to draw. When I was walking a lot of things were running through my mind, I realized that I was kinda lonely. Every friendship I had, ended up being fake. I was Not only great at a variety of different things, but I was ranked 2nd best Duelist in All of Japan, and first in America when I still lived there. My title was 'The Battle Angel'. My "friends" used me for my social standing and it broke me more and more each time. I had closed myself off in the fear of being hurt again.

I had sat down on a pier with a beautiful view of the ocean and began my sketch. It was such an intricate piece and it was quite detailed as well. By the time I finished it was around 6:00AM. I was adding the final detail to my sketch when a voice from behind me scared the shit out of me."That's quite a sketch, you have quite a bit of talent!" I jumped at the deep voice  that startled me. When I turned around, I was awestruck. "YAMI AND YUGI MUTO?!?!?! I whispered yelled. "That's us!^‿^ " yugi said."it's really an honor to meet you!" I said with a giddy smile on my face. I knew I was going to be attending the same high school as them but it was still shocking "Hey! There's no need to treat us so formally! We're equals here!" Yugi tried to calm me down but I couldn't. "I've watched your duels before, you're very talented!" Yugi continued to praise me. "W-what no way! You guys are way better than i am!" I kept denying whatever he was saying. "Don't look down upon yourself so much. You have proved you are not only a great duelist but a great artist. Yami said. "You noticed?" I asked. "Of course, no one couldn't ignore a beauty like you." He said slyly. "H-Huh?!? Oh um thank you!!" I said with a burning face. "I'd like to duel you one day, I think you'd be quite the challenge to beat." Yami said. "Yeah me to!! I wanna be your friend you're super cool!" Yugi exclaimed with a big grin on his face. "Cmon enough with the praise! It's not like I'm the queen of games or anything!" I said with a sheepish smile on my face. "A shame really." Yami said and walked away. That moment my smile dropped and turned into a shocked expression. "D-did he just..?" Yugi said. "I-I think he d-did." I replied. "YAMI JUST FLIRTED WITH YOU HOLY SHI-" "YUGI!"