First Dream.

A/N: Hi! Kuni here! So this is not technically the first chapter, more like context for where the story is going to begin! Yk how the Gx characters have duel spirits right? It's kind similar to that!

YOUR POV:
I woke up feeling dizzy and hazed. When I opened my eyes, everything was pitch black. Like I was floating in a void of absolute nothing ness.I knew I was dreaming, but it was if I was trapped in my own mind. As a million thoughts ran through my head, My panics were interrupted by a low pitched growl. Breaking my paralysis, I slowly turn around with caution. As soon as I did, I saw a beautiful, elegant, red dragon looking down upon me as if it was trying to figure something out. I immediately felt a shiver down my spine. "Damn it. Welp i'm gonna die before I get to go to meet the kings of games:)" i joked to myself excepting my inevitable fate. Part of me thought of this beast like an old friend, like I've known this dragon for my entire life. The other part of me thought it looked familiar, like from a fictional movie or something. "M-My queen?" The creature asked me. "U-Uria?" I responded without even thinking about it, it was like it rolled off my touch without me even being aware of it. "Wait! You are not my queen! But you look exactly like her..." it bowed down to me. "I believe you are a descendant of my queen, and that is her necklace around you neck so from here forward, I am your protector." The creature bows down to me. "A-Are you Uria, The Lord Of Searing Flames?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes I am, and I assume you know the origins of Duel Monsters?" He asked me. "Like How they were Shadow games that draw all the way back to Ancient Egypt? Y-yes I'm aware." I saw slowly but surely calming down. "Do you know the story of the queen?" He asked me. "N-no but I believe she was In love with the Pharaoh of Egypt right?" I question. "She was. She loved Atem very deeply It saddens me to know she couldn't see him one last time." He sighed. "So can I know the story of the queen?" I wondered. "Yes I believe as The queens reincarnation, you deserve to know."

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE STORY(since I already wrote it)

"W-woah." I was absolutely awestruck by the story. "I believe it is time for you to return to consciousness my dear." He told me.

"I think I should return as well." I yawned.

"Farewell for now, my queen."
"Farewell, my protector"
And with that, everything around faded to black.

FIRST DREAM
FIN.