The fall dance...

1 DAY UNTIL THE FALL DANCE
________________________________

JAXX POV:

Yesterday I had that same weird dream that I have been having lately except this time in the dream I actually kissed Sora, I feel like Sora might have had the same dream since we both seemed awkward before I left his house.

The fall dance is tomorrow and I feel pretty nervous about it...

I walk into school and go to my locker to put my stuff away, after I go into the music room to see if Sora is there and he is.

"Hi" I say

He looks up from the piano, it looked like he was writing a song.

"Are you writing a song?" I ask while I sit down next to him

"Yea..I am"

"What's it about?"

"It's just a cheesy love song"

"Ooo is it about a girl?"

"Umm no actually...it's about a boy"

I look at him and smile

"Everyone in the squad knows I'm gay, sorry I haven't told you...I thought you would see me weird if I told you.."

"I don't see you weird at all...All of the squad is queer, Alex and Charli like each other and so do light and Luca"

"Yea I umm talked to Charli and light and they told me which made confident to come out to them"

"Well I'm glad that you feel comfortable"

"Yea..."

"Who's the song about?"

"Oh...umm...it's about...y-

*THE BELL RINGS*

"I'll umm see you in homeroom in a bit , I need to put my stuff away" Sora says in a panic voice and while rushing

"Oh umm ok" I say as I watch him leave the music room

*THE NEXT DAY*
9 HOURS UNTIL THE FALL DANCE
________________________________

NOBODY'S POV:

Jaxx and Sora didn't meet in the music room like they would usually do in the morning, instead they met up by a peaceful blossom tree outside the school, they spent the few minutes before class talking and working on school work from the day before. There had been moments where they would almost kiss but one of them would get scared and act like nothing had almost happened, Sora wondered that what if he wasn't scared of confessing, maybe Jaxx would actually feel the same, in the other hand Jaxx had read Sora's song and was thinking about who the song could be about...Jaxx was hurt thinking that the song could be about someone else and not about him.

THE FALL DANCE
________________________________

NOBODY'S POV:

Stacy and Sora both arrive at the dance, Stacy was excited and quickly found her friends in the other hand Sora was a nervous wreck, Stacy was usually the person the would go to school dances and events and Sora would stay home and study, but all that nervousness went away when Jaxx walked up to Sora.

SORA POV:

I walked into school feeling nervous, there were many people outside of the school gym where the music was coming from and there were many people in the gym dancing and having fun. Jaxx had told me that dances like these were extremely crowded since everyone almost went and I can now see that he was correct. Stacy had left to hangout with her friends so I was now really nervous and felt really awkward, usually back in London I would stay home from school events since I hated going to dances and I hated interacting with people. But soon all of the nervousness and anxiety went away when I saw Jaxx walking up towards me.

"Hi" Jaxx says, it was a quiet "hi" but it was loud enough for me to hear

"Hi" I say with a smile

Jaxx and me were both wearing casual but dressy clothes, we saw people wearing suits and fancy clothes which we thought was weird since it was just a simple middle/high school dance.

Me and Jaxx danced and talked for a while and soon met up with the squad, after a while the squad went to go dance so it was just me and Jaxx again.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter like the music room?" Jaxx asked

"Umm yea sure"

He grabbed my hand and I felt my heart beating, he pulled me into the music room. It really was the only place me and Jaxx went to...

the music room was originally changed to a different room but the teachers had allowed students to into the one that me and Jaxx go into since they thought that it would be a nice place to practice or to study but no one really played attention to it except me and Jaxx and the squad. And at this point if teachers need to find me and Jaxx in the morning they would usually find us in the music room.

Me and Jaxx both sit at the piano, as I get ready to play a song Jaxx asks me something...

"Remember that song you wrote"

"Yea, why?"

"Who is it about?"

"Oh..."
I stay there and think...should I tell him or should I lie..

Before I can say anything...I realize how close we both are...we both realize that we are close but neither of us moves...we just stare into each other's eyes.

"We are really close together" he says

"Yea..."
And although we said that...neither of still hadn't moved.

He grabs my hand and holds it and that's when I knew that he felt the same...

I look down at our hands and then he lifts my chin up to look at him...he gets closer and I had the chance to move back but I didn't instead I move closer too and we....

Kiss...

It was a passionate and peaceful kiss like the one I had in my dream but this time it was actually happening...

He strokes his hand through my hair and soon we stop to catch our breath, we still hadn't processed what had just happened but when we do, I stay there thinking and Jaxx looks like he wants to apologize but I stop him before he can say anything and ruin the special feeling that I'm feeling.

"It's ok" I say
He looks at me and smiles

"I really like you" he says

"I like you too if that wasn't too obvious"
We both laugh

We go outside of the music room and go outside to the blossom tree, it was quiet and peaceful. Me and Jaxx sit down and he starts explaining how he wasn't sure what his sexuality was yet and I assured him that we didn't need to be official or anything like that until he was comfortable in his sexuality and he was ready to come out...he laid his head on my shoulder and was holding my hand... "ok" he says and we just stay there by the tree calm and happy while we wait for the dance to finish.

___________________________________

Wow this chapter was long, but it was fun and exciting to write. There are going to be some time skips probably in the next few chapters (not the exact next chapter) since I want them to be a bit older and since a sad chapter is almost here! For any confusion of the school! The squad goes to a school where middle school and high school are both combined together, one side is middle school and the other is high school. The high schoolers would go to the music room in the middle school side which is where Jaxx and Sora spend their free time, and high schoolers and middle schoolers would have band or music class there but the class was changed to the high school side so now middle schoolers now go to the high school side instead of the middle school one which is why that music room is left alone.

Well ima go start writing the next chapter so byee 👋👋👋