Discussions

A/N: this chapter is 2 years from where we left off

Ages: Sora, Charli, Light we're 13 in the last chapter and are now 15
Jaxx, Luca, Alex were 14 in the last chapter and are now 16
Levi was 15 in the last chapter and he is now 17
Sora, light, Charli: (10th grade)
Jaxx, Alex, Luca: (11th grade)
Levi: (12th grade)

WARNING: this chapter contains the talk of sex and other mature stuff  (THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT CONTAIN SMUT SO DON'T WORRY!!!)

Time line: beginning of November
_______________________________

JAXX POV:

It's Friday afternoon, I'm laying down on my bed and sitting next to me is my lovely boyfriend, Sora.

Sora is reading a book, that I have read before but never seemed to understand it. But by the looks of it, it looks like Sora seems to understand it.

I sit up "what's even the plot of the book"

Sora looks at me "so far the two characters are fake dating"

I look at him confused and I lay my head on his shoulder

"Didn't you read the book?" Sora asked me

"I didn't get the book and I even finished it"

"The book isn't hard to understand"

I give him small kisses on his neck "well for me it is"

Sora chuckles a bit "Jaxx, I'm trying to read"

One time I had accidentally given Sora a hickey, it was a small one but his mom and my mom still found out. They didn't get mad and just gave us a little talk. It was probably one of the most awkwardest talks ever! Ever since then me and Sora made sure that when we gave each other neck kisses that we wouldn't give each other hickey's.

I turn Sora towards me and I give him a small kiss

"Fine" Sora says and places the book on my bedside table

Usually when I gave Sora random kisses, he knew that I wanted attention. He would sometimes do the same thing.

Sora gives me a kiss and I kiss him back. We continue to kiss and things for some reason get heated quickly and we both pull back.

It was weird. Our kisses and make outs never got really intense especially that quickly. It was just different for some reason.

"Uhh....what time is it?" Sora says, he sounds a bit uncomfortable.

I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

"It's 5:30" I say

"I should probably get going, my mum is going to be mad if I'm late" Sora says and gets his stuff

"Okay, you can keep the book if you want"

"Oh thanks" Sora smiles and he takes the book

I walk him to the door and we say bye to each other and I watch as he leaves to go home.

Why was everything so awkward after that kiss?

I decided to call my brother and ask him, he should what it means. Right?

*MID WAY THROUGH THE CALL*

JACOB: I went through something similar when I was 17

JAXX: You did? What happened after?

JACOB: Jaxx.

JAXX: yea?

JACOB: Do you think that maybe it's time for you and Sora to take your relationship to the next level?