PROLOGUE

"get back here you fucking piece of-"

the sounds of footsteps and screaming was heard from down the hall then the following sound of someone's head hitting a table. a group of people sat in a livingroom eating snacks that they had bought earlier, unfazed by the screaming, the group started to open their snacks.

"can someone stop kayla?"

"what did lay do this time?"

interrupting the conversation two girls, kayla and lay, ran into the large living room. lay jumped over jisung and hyunjin who were sitting next to each other on the couch and let out another high pitched scream.

"i didn't do it!"

"yes you did! now come here so i can shove this plant down your throat!"

the group of friends watched kayla chase after the scared female. eventually lay slowed down because she ran out of breath causing kayla to easily capture her skinny figure.

"no! let me go!"

wincing at her voice crack, everyone continued to keep their eyes on the two fighting females. soon chan had enough of the fighting and stood up to break up the fight but yara grabbed his arm, yanking him back to his spot on the floor. they continued to eat their snacks as they watched lay getting dragged upstairs, head hitting each step as kayla drags her up.

"this is what you get for eating my oreos!"

"i didn't eat them! i don't even like oreos!"

that triggered kayla which made her drag the skinny female upstairs in a faster pace.

"I'M GONNA GET A FUCKING CONCUSSION!"

once the two girls were out of sight felix turned to to everyone with an awkward smile on his face.

"so who's gonna tell kayla that i ate the oreos?"

-

THIS BOOK IS FOR GAGS AND GIGGLES FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS SO IF YOU HAVE SOME TYPE OF PROBLEM WITH IT THEN THE DOOR 🚪👈

people in this group are my lovely (ew) members!

jay

lay/me

yara

winnie

kayla

jewel

madde

and skz!!

enjoy our crack headedness 😚