CHAPTER 2

jiggilypuff
ayo lay

me
what you do you want ugly? 😒

jiggilypuff
IM NOT UGLY YOU ARE 😠

me
youre literally the ugliest one here

jiggilypuff
shut up ik you loooooove me 😍

me
in your dreams,, wanna know who i do looooooove 😍

jiggilypuff
me? 😏

me
no your bestie minho
hes literally so sexc SHEESHH 😩

jiggilypuff
youre a mean one mr. grinch
seen 1:12pm

-

"im a mean one 'cuz im the grinch~ but i dont have termites in my smi- hey wait a min.. did he basically call me dirty?"

sending a mean text back to jisung, lay sat up and stretched her limbs before climbing out of the bed. she grabbed her teddy bear from its spot on the pillow and walked out of the room. carefully making her way downstairs without making any noise, lay hurried to the kitchen and did a small victory dance when no one saw her. giving herself a pat on the back, she went to the fridge to grab the last gogurt tube and ripped it open. just as she was about to put the tube in her mouth, kayla came into the kitchen.

"what are you doing?"

letting out the most ugliest screech, lay dropped the tube of yogurt and looked over to kayla who was standing by the sink with her arms crossed.

"youre a bitch! you made me drop my yogurt tube thingy gogurt! it was the last one too." she pouted.

"nuh uh i just asked what you were doing."

"i'm about to punch you in your jaw."

kayla saw the seriousness in lay's voice and decided thay she didnt want to be in the kitchen anymore. letting out an awkward chuckle, kayla waved a bit and dashed out the kitchen.

"thats what i thought hoe."

jay then entered the kitchen, walking over to the fridge and scanned through it, grabbing ingredients to make breakfast. "lay go wash up and tell the others too. im gonna make pancakes for breakfast."

"pancakes?" the taller female scrunched her nose up in disgust. "it's always pancakes. why not waffles or bacon and eggs. what about poptarts or toaster struddles?"

"my god you complain too much.. then starve." jay said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"fine by me shorty."

-

"hey lay,"

"yo?" jisung and lay were at an arcade hanging out and playing games. looking up from her pac-man game because she died, lay gave her full attention to the brunette next to her.

"lets bounce and go get food."

"there's this new wings place down the street. wanna go?"

"mhm sure."

leaving the arcade then later entering the wings restuarant, the two friends sat down at a table and ordered their food. while waiting for the wings, lay pulled out her phone and shoved it in jisungs face.

"why am i looking at a black screen?" he questioned confusedly.

letting out a soft 'oh my bad' lay quickly opened her phone and shoved it back in jisungs face. this time her phone screen displayed a note with the word misson on it.

"mission is to steal hyunjin's dog, kkami."

"why the over grown rat?" he asked, slowly stirring his drink with his straw before taking a big sip.

"because that ping-pong eyed motherfucker stole my limited edition nike shoes i got from bill gates himself."

"how- we live in korea."

"he visited me."

"how do you even know him?"

"you ask too many questions, are you gonna help me or no?"

"fine." their wings arrived just as the conversation ended.

-

"okay so here's the plan." the two was in hyunjin's room with the door closed. "we dont have much time because madde is distracting hyunjin for us."

jisung hummed out an okay before starting his search for the dog. they started calling out for the dog, looking in drawers and closets. when jisung dropped to his knees to look under the bed, growling was heard throughout the room.

"found ya."

-

while jisung and lay were upstairs playing rodeo with kkami, their friends were downstairs hanging out. chan, jay, jeongin, and yara were watching some cheesey rom-com while the rest played uno on the coffee table.

"checkmate!"

"its uno!!"

"oh.. ow!"

minho smacked the back of changbin's head because he was fed up with changbin's dumb behavior. while changbin was busy rubbing the spot he got hit at, minho smirked evily as he took the chance to look at changbin's last card.

"minho is smiling all weird... its scaring me." felix spoke up after placing a draw two down. this caused jewel who was beside him to grab two extra cards. she already had half the deck in her hands at this point, she sucked badly at this game. next it was minho's turn. he placed down a draw four and yelled out uno and watched changbin grab four cards from the deck.

"you cheated!" changbin yelled out.

"no i didn't." minho replied, a smirk decorating his face.

"yes you did! you look so guilty right now with that smile on your face!"

"how did i cheat then?"

"you stole seungmin's draw four." hyunjin spoke up.

confused seungmin looked down at his deck and counted his cards and noticed that his draw four was really missing. "hey-!"

before seungmin can continue his sentence a loud crash followed by some screams upstairs. everyone paused what they were doing to listen better. they were about to ignore it thinking that one of minho's cats were fighting but another crash was heard again.

"what was that?" chan questioned. before anyone could open their mouths to speak, a loud scream was heard.

"sounds like the noise is coming from hyunjin's room because i can hear kkami's barks."

"my room...?"

madde watched nervously as everyone rushed upstairs. she quickly walked to the front door and left the house not wanting to have anything to do with the situation anymore. busting hyunjin's room door open, everyone practically ran inside. lay was holding kkami trying to avoid his attempts of attacking her with his teeth while jisung held the window open.

"lay! jisung!"

"put my baby down right now!"

"what's happening-"

"go long!" lay shouted and angled kkami. "hut! hut!" she raised her leg back before punting the dog out the window, a howl was heard followed by a loud thud. "touchdown!"

hyunjin rushed towards the window with worry written on his face. "why did you do that?!"

"he stole my shoes."