CHAPTER 1

"lay we just ran out of food."

"so? do I look like mother duck to you?" lay looked up from her phone and over to yara who was glaring at the female.

"matter of fact yes you do. now get your lazy ass up and go get food," yara exclaimed throwing the house debit card at her, she walked off to go cuddle with kayla and watch cartoons. as yara's back was turned, lay was mocking her while making faces. since lay had no choice but to listen to the instructions given, she sluggishly got up from her comfortable spot on the couch and walked over to put on her shoes. while doing so she was grumbling under her breath about how bad she wanted to choke everyone in the house.

"lay... are you good?"

lay looked up from tying her shoes and made eye contact with kayla. giving the female a heavy glare, lay snatched the debit card and car keys from off the floor before storming out the house, slamming the door behind her.

"mean ass tilaypia."

-

"live with your besties they said," she muttered as she put a box of granola bars in the cart. "it'll be an amazing experience they said," she grumbled as she walked to where the bread was. as she stuck out her hand to grab the last bag of baguettes, someone quickly snatched it from behind her.

"hey ugly! that was mines!" she yelled out as she turned to the guy behind her.

"hey, i'm not ugly! you are!"

"you wanna go alvin and the chipmunks?"

"oh, it is on like donkey kong-"

"ji! let's go!"

before lay could stop the boy named "ji" he stuck out his tongue before dashing off with the baguettes.

"oh, i'll get you rodent even if it's the last thing i do."

-

"i told you i'll get you" lay muttered with an evil smirk on her face.

"lay what are we doing here?" madde asked confused.

"and why do we have so much bread and jam?" jewel complained with the rest of her friends agreeing.

"do you wanna see hot guys?" lay answered ignoring their questions.

"hell yeah, im in"

"only the het in the group" jay spoke up looking over at yara who was excited to see hot guys.

lay rolled her eyes at her friends before walking up to the house in front of her. if you're wondering how she got the address, she stalked the man who stole her bread for about three days on social media before following his every move. found out that he lives with his friends just three doors down from their house. seriously, don't mess with lay if you want a death wish. lay reached the front door, being nosey she peeked in to their mailbox with her friends yelling behind her saying stop.

"im just kidding losers," she snorted before knocking on the door. waiting for a little while, someone finally answered from behind the door.

"who is it?"

"isn't this where that squirrel from ice age lives? scrat was his name i believe?" lay answered.

a snort came from behind the door before it opened. a male came into view and her jaw dropped.

"damn you're gorgeous..."

"lay your straight is showing."

"yeah yeah," she waved madde off.

"well thank you miss but, you're here for whom?"

"name first." lay demanded.

"lay-"