Crazy Arcades

So eventually the guys told Emma everything. While I stayed quite. I never liked Emma anyway. Let's just say we had a long history.

"So, you don't know how or when it crashed or why he came here with a spaceship in the first place?" She said still confused. While Alex, Tuck, and Munch clean up the mess. I groaned and walk up to her.

"He only answers yes and no's it's not that hard." I said annoyed. Then Alex gave Emma his phone. "Is this how I talk to him?" She ask holding the phone. I rolled my eyes. "No that's how you sing to him..." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes while Alex laughed.

"So you crashed?" She ask.

*beep*

"Did someone make you crash?" She ask again.

*beep*

"Dude what is she doing?" Alex ask confused. "Someone on earth?"

*beep*

"Do you think there looking for you?"

*beep*

"It's not the construction workers is it?" She ask again. That's when we look at each other.

*beep*

I was shock. "Whoa wait what?" I said panic. "We need to take a step back. This is way bigger and shadier than before." Tuck said. I think he's gonna panic too.

"If these dudes are looking for Echo there looking for us." He finishes. Then I heard something. I turned my head to see Echo in a tomato soup can. He's moving around shaking. He's scared. I walked up to Echo.

"Hey Echo." I said. Then Alex walk up behind me. "Need some help buddy?" He ask. He took the can off. He's breathing heavily. "Hey hey. It's okay. Look breath in and out. Like me." I said. We breath in and out. "It's okay." Alex whisper. Then Echo started to breath slowly. "He'll be fine." Munch stutter. "Guys, maybe we should leave him." Munch said.

"No." Alex said still looking at Echo. "Were not leaving him. My whole life i've been left behind. I know how it feels." Alex said sad. I grab his hand. "Were all he's got." He finished. "Were not leaving him." I said.

*Later*

After that we left. We followed a new map that was on Munch's phone. Emma was being annoying as usual. Someone had to tell her what Tuck said, you know about the fake kiss. And that someone was Munch. She wouldn't shut up. She's been talking this whole way here. But we finally stopped and she stopped talking too. "Finally." I whisper.

*Later*

"The map says ahead." Tuck said leading the way as he usually does. Then we stopped at a Arcade? Alex open the door. He looked at us confused but walk in away. We follow behind him. "Guys you know that door wasn't even locked." Tuck said panicking. "Tuck shut up." I said annoyed.

"Hey guys." Munch started. We look at him. "You know I was thinking. I haven't got the chance to hold the ship. You know, before it did the thing. So can I do it?" He ask. I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh. "Sure but it's not a ship." Emma said throwing the backpack to Munch. She acts like she's the boss of everything. That's what also makes me want to hate her even more. "Wait what are you talking about?" Munch ask confused. "He told us it was a spaceship." Tuck said. "It's a key to your ship, right?" She ask.

*beep*

Then she turned to us. "See." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Smart ass." I said so she can hear. She was gonna say something but it started going crazy again.

"Alright, Munch put it down." Tuck said ducking. "Okay, no I got this." Munch said. "I'm not asking you, i'm telling you to put it down before-." He was cut off by a pice flying. Then another pice came out. "What the hell?" I ask. Then everything started shaking. A pice was coming to me. I stared with my eyes wide open. "Libby!" Alex yelled moving the pice Away. He pushed me down hard. I groaned. Then everything was quite. "You okay?" He ask. His arms was on my waist. I was madly blushing. I couldn't say anything so I just nod. He looked at my lips then to my eyes. He was leaning in but Tuck had to ruined everything. "Are you guys- what were you guys doing?" He ask coming closer to us. Alex go up real fast. Helping me up. "She was um gonna get hit by the um- so I um saved her." He said stuttering. I blushed. "Mmm." Tuck said turning away. He look at me and I look at him. I kissed his check. "Thanks." I whisper walking away.

"You five stop right there!" Shit. "Run!" I whisper yelled. Alex was behind us. I looked back but Alex was already caught. "Libby!" Munch said pulling my arm. "What the hell!" I shouted once we were outside. I let go of Munch's grasp. "We can't leave him in there!" Emma yelled. Tuck was walking back and forth. Munch was panicking. I grab the backpack from Munch's hand and ran back inside. "Is she crazy!" I heard Tuck said before I ran inside.

I hide behind one of the games thing. "I have one minors here; 13 year old boy." I heard the guy said.
I open the backpack and took out Echo. I grab my phone. "Okay Echo I need your help." I whisper. Then he beeped and everything went crazy. I ran up to Alex. "Alex!" I yelled. He turned around confused. "Let's go." I grab his wrist and we ran outside.

Once we were out side he let go harshly. He got his bike. He's very mad. "Yo! Alex were good?" Tuck ask. Alex looked at him but turned around and took off. I put the backpack on my shoulder and grab my bike and took off. Then everyone else did the same. While Tuck was trying to get his attention Alex peddle faster. This is gonna be a long night.