Saundra

Munch lead the way to the dinner he was talking about. The rest followed. It was quite.

*At the dinner*

Were all at the dinner. It looked like the 90's dinner or something. The lady is on the phone looking at us once in a while. It was quite again. Tuck's camera was near the wall. Tuck was sitting next to the camera near the window. Munch was sitting next to him while Emma sat next to Munch. Alex sat across from Tuck holding the backpack. And I sat next to him. We already have our food. Alex is looking down probably thinking.

"So this is it?" Emma ask. Even though I hate her, thank god she broke the silent. "I mean it doesn't have to be." I said. "Right?" I ask looking at everyone. Silence again. "Well, I mean, if it is, uh we could..." Munch said. "Munch." I said. He stop and look at me. "Not helping." I said shaking me head.

"You know what? I'm gonna talk about Saundra." I flinch when he said that. Saundra was a big bully in elementary school. She used to bully everyone.

"Man, she used to beat the crap out of you. Us too. We were all little, small scrawny. She was a big girl and she knew it. But then I had a growth spurt and you didn't and I-." Before he finished I cut him off. "We." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"We finally did something. Libby even cussed her out for you!" Tuck almost shouted. "That was shocking to me." Munch said not wanting to be left out. I rolled my eyes laughing a lil. "You said I had polio." Alex finally spoke up. "Umm I actually did most of the work.Tuck only told her that." I said making things clear. "Anyway." Tuck said rolling his eyes again. Emma was probably beyond confused. "-She still beat me up." Munch said. "Munch shut up." I said. "Cause I-we always got your back. We never let you down. I will always get your back. Most of the time, just not when i'm not freaked out about security guards. "All right?" Tuck ask Alex with hopeful eyes. "So were good?" Tuck ask. Alex nod his head. "Yeah." They high five each other.

I was gonna say something when Echo made a noise and feel apart. Then the door open and I heard a bell. I look up to see who is here. Shit! Were screwed!