Ch 3: Questioning the past (NSWF)

MACAQUES POV: I punched my punching bag and screamed, "FUCK YOU WUKONG!" While doing so. I couldn't sleep, it was 4:00am and here I was, in my gym, punching a bag of pure weight. "FUCK YOU... FUCK YOU... F-fuck you!" I yelled slowly loosing motivation and just leaning my head on the heavy bag. "Why?... Why must I feel this way for someone I should want dead! Fucking bastard..." I felt tears sting my eyes. I hate remembering about how we used to touch eachother and tease eachother for lusting and being horny... But I deeply miss it to. I growled remembering laying awake at night thinking about those times... and touching myself as I had them. "ggGGRRRAHH!!" I punched the bag aggressively, so aggressively that it swung off the ceiling. "I fucking hate you..." I muttered feeling my cheeks turn hot and bright. I'm tired of feeling this sadness and despair but truth be told I can't get rid of it. I hate having to touch myself due to that fucking stone monkey, some days I don't even want to have sex but I still have to because of the heat I'm in because of him. My ears twitched at the sound of crunching foot steps coming closer to my home. I leaped into my shadow portal and landed on my feet right infront of my door, with my staff in hand of course. "SHOW YOUR- Mk?.." The kid stood right there, infront of my face with a big smile. I sighed and put my staff away. "What are you doing here kid? Its like... the middle of the night." I asked, looking around. "And are you alone?" He nodded. "Yup! I just... couldn't sleep." "Why's that?" I looked back at Mk, he was fidgeting a little, obviously uncomfortable. "What happened between you and Monkey King." I paused. "Why do you wanna know?..." "Well... I read that you both used to be the best of friends! There was nothing that could stop the two of you! I asked Monkey King about it but he said to just forget it." "Well he's right." I snapped. "It's best if you never ask me or that ginger haired monkey about this ever again, now go home." "But I-" I slammed the door in face. I left him there and went inside my living room, feeling my eyes stinging with pressure. I don't know why, but I feel like tears were about to burst out. I don't want to talk, think, or hear about my past with Wukong never again in my life. I hate remembering about it so much, especially if it means that we were happy together. I only want to remember having sex with him and leave it there but if I'm being honest I don't even want to remember that. I squished down on my couch and hugged a small pillow that I had grabbed from next to me. I let out a muffled scream into it and started crying.

The Hero and the Warrior were like the Sun and the Moon.

I felt my face twisting, I felt like I was crumpling into peices, shattering with each sob. With my hands I started scratching at the pillow, sobbing.

There light a protective glow shining upon the world.

Long time ago we fought side by side. It was lovely... that was until the Hero started to forget about me.. then chaos broke out between us.

Together there was nothing that could stop the two of them.

No matter How hard I try, all the years I desperately forced myself to, I could never hate Wukong. If it was absurd, Wukong killed me, murdered me in cold blood and yet... I just couldn't dislike him even a little bit. In fact I loved him in every way possible.

Neither in the celestial realm or on earth

I hate myself for it, I hate the fact that I yearn to hold him like he held me when we were younger. I know it will never happen again, we'd never embrace eachother whole hearted again. It stung deeper than anything else ever had.

As time went on, the hero attained power beyond comprehension.

We were supposed to be the Sun and the Moon. We were harmonious with eachother, we were made to be together... but ultimately we fell apart.

As the hero's light grew so to did his shadow.

Don't know why I hate hearing about are past... Maybe I hate it because I actually like it. No, no that... I ... It was true. I couldn't deny it, I did miss it. I wanted to go back to it so badly.