Ch 7: Fireworks (small NSWF)

YALL GO TO SPOTIFY AND PLAY HEART TO HEART WHEN YOU SEE ⭐PLAY SONG⭐ IN THIS CHAPTER(TRUST MEEE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONKEY KINGS POV: The whole way to Flower Fruit Mountain Mk didn't speak to me, he didn't even look at me. I think he's mad... I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I growled and looked the other way, this caught Mk's attention. "You good?" Mk asked, despite his bad mood. I looked at him and nodded. "I'm sorry about my behavior back there I... you- We... UGH! Never mind.." I huffed, shuffling infront of Mk slightly. "No, no tell me. What's up?" I fiddled with my thumbs nervously. "Are you disappointed in me?" "What? No of course not! I'm just a little frustrated that's all." I smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Understood." I landed my cloud and jumped off while Mk made his cloud and sat down on it. "You didn't have to come with me. You could of just went straight to your apartment." "Yeah well I wanted to make sure you were gonna be okay." "I'm immortal." Mk took a pause. "Even immortals can get hurt," Mk flew over to me and hugged me tight. "Bye Monkey King!" I hugged him back. "Bye kiddo." It took me a few seconds but I let go and watched him fly away. I reached out for him but he was gone. I didn't want to start my routine but I had to, I gulped and walked into my house.

MACAQUES POV: "W-wUKonG!!~" I moaned loudly into my pillows as I came all over my bed. This was probably my 5th time cumming, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed a different toy from the box and looked at it. It was a vibrator that was pretty strong... it was perfect. I put the toy up to my purple dick and began to rub it against my cock. I moaned loudly as I began to palm myself, my dick was super sensitive at this point, even the slightest touch from any object caused me to moan like a slut. I screamed as I pushed the Vibrator on my dick even more, turning it up to the highest level. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was Wukongs hands instead of my own. I was in heaven but I needed more. I looked around my cum covered bed and spotted two pillows. I smirked and layed the two pillows down and leaned ontop of them. I put the vibrator in the top one and began rubbing myself against it. "AAaahHHh~!! W-W-wUKOnG!!!~" My eyes rolled back and I began jumping up and down on the vibrator. I screamed picturing Wukongs body under my own. I drooled At the image as I continued to rail myself into the pillows. It didn't take long before I got close again, with one last harsh thrust I screamed at the top of my lungs and squirted all over the pillows. I panted, coming down from my high, taking the vibrator out and turning it off. I went limp and layed down on my cum covered bed. "I need your cock Wukong, this is agony." I turned on my side and let out a heavy sigh. "I have to tell you, I need you... but how will you react?" I closed my eyes and tryed to get some sleep, not bothering to care about my hygiene.

"Why did you call for me kid?" I looked at the beaming kid hop around in joy infront of me, quelling in joy. I had woken up to Mk screaming my name so I had to get dressed and go to his apartment to stop him from yelling. "Today is the Firework show case!" I blinked blankly, The idea of fireworks was already making me hesitant. "It's were you sit in a field with your best friends and watch fireworks!" "Soo... what do you want me to do?" "I want you to come with us to see the fireworks!" I winced. I hate fireworks they hurt my ears and make me wanna cry of how loud they are. "Uh, I'm busy." "With what?" For the first time, I didn't have a good lie. I studdered for a while, watching Mk look at me confused. "*sigh* I just don't wanna go." "Why not!? Fireworks are the most precious things you'll ever see! All the pretty colors blooming in the dark sky, the different shapes they make, and the satisfying BOOM at the end." The boom triggered me, in the past I've tried to ripe my ears off with my claws and sometimes knifes when thunder or fireworks happen. It's so painfully loud and startling for me, I hate fireworks. I held my ears at Mk's small boom and looked at him angrily. "Don't do that!" He tilted his head in confusion. I took my hands off my ears and looked away. "I can't handle loud noises and fireworks are like dynamite exploding in my ears." Mk just seemed to remember that I had super hearing and gasped. "Oh I'm so sorry! I completely forgot!" "So it seems.. But don't worry kid, I didn't want to go anyways. I want to be as far away from Wukong as possible." "You liar! You like him, you went up to the CELESTIAL REALM to save him from getting more depressed. You definitely want to spend time with him." Can Mk also hear people's thoughts? "I don't want to spend time with that old geezer!" I lied. "Okay Macaque, whatever you say. But PLEASEEE COME! I think I can help you!" I cocked an eyebrow. "How so?" "Be there and I'll show you! Around 5:00pm got it?" I groaned, looking at the kid in disappointment. "No." "Come on Macaque please." "No." "Pleaseee!" "No." "PLEASEEEEE." "I said no."