Ch 8: Smile (NSWF)

MACAQUES POV: Watching the fireworks with Wukong was the best. I was originally gonna leave him to go fuck myself but I couldn't leave Wukong, truth be told I like spending time with him. I'm actually surprised that I'm not horny being hugged by him. It's nice that I can finally enjoy the fireworks, I didn't expect them to be so... beautiful. Me and Wukong didn't say much, we just nuzzled into eachother or gave a whoop of how amazing the fireworks were. But like everything, they soon came to an end and we all started cleaning up. "How were the fireworks?" Wukong asked, dusting his cloud off. "They were great! I can't believe I've been missing out on all that! Like did you that last one!? It was so big and colorful!!" I squealed, squeezing my hands together tightly. Wukong laughed and gave me a smile... he gave me a smile. 'I guess I haven't really thought about it... but I don't think I've seen a genuine smile like that in... in...Centuries? A few mellinia? It felt like forever ago Ethier ways.' "I'm glad you liked them! Hopefully I can see you this happy when they put them next year as well." Wukong giggled, looking at me with that same beautiful smile. I felt my cheeks start burning. 'But... man... I didn't think I missed it that much. His smile was far more precious than any fireworks, I would of watched his smile a million times than see some fireworks with him. The fireworks were awesome though, but his smile? Jeez<3.' "Hey! Are you gonna keep staring or are you finally gonna help?" 'Shit! He caught me staring! What should I do o-or say! I-' Before I even could even choose my body trembled, my mouth suddenly ready to shoot out a word- except this wasn't a normal word, oh no. It was one of my stupid tics. When I'm super sad, hurt, or nervous they just appear and I say the most random-ist words in the world. And it isn't just words I also snap my fingers, whistle, cock my neck, move my jaw, and a few more. I hate them so much! I can't control nor stop them nor do I know how I got tics. I also have something I call twitches. It's were my tail has to have a certain amount of taps on the floor or on anything really or else my tail started twitching like crazy and I'm left with this bad, incredibly painful feeling. I bite my lip to try and hold it in but it's to late. "Biscuits." I slap my hands over my mouth, blocking the other words from coming out. My face heats up and I look at Wukong, he's smirking. "Biscuits?" I can see that he's trying not to laugh. "I- Pie- Marbles! Fuck!" I cover my mouth again. We stare straight into eachothers eyes for a long moment.

And then it happens.

It's a tiny muffled laugh at first. He tries to hide it with his fist, turn into a cough. But it doesn't work. The laughter builds and rumbles in his chest, and then it breaks loose and he burst out laughing. "Still -HAHA- have tics?" I feel stupid and embarrassed but still nod my head. "I knew this would work! There bonding!" I hear Mk say to Redson. "More like Macaque is embarrassed and Wukong is laughing at him." "Psttt! Nonsense!" My cheeks are fuming. "Missile launcher-" I'm just going to stop trying to take my hands off my mouth. Wukong bursts into even more laughter, tears pricking the corner of his eyes. His eyes are still bright, sparkling with amusement. I hate to admit it but he looks really fucking hot, like coming out of a model magazine level hot. It takes him a few more minutes to calm down before he finally sees my kind of hurt/embarrassed face expression. He wipes his eyes. "I'm sorry for laughing, but missile launcher?" His lip quivers as he holds in a laugh. I let out a small chuckle, hesitantly taking my hand off my mouth. "I know, I know there super random." I blush, scratching my arm nervously. "Not to interrupt your flirting session buuttt I have have to go." Mk said, slowly approaching. His face was beaming like if he was delighted in what he was seeing. Wukong snorted, jumping back onto his cloud. "Flirting? Not a million years will I be seen flirting with an emo monkey." My small smile disappears into a sad frown. "But, bye kid." Wukong moved forward and hugged the kid tightly. "Be careful on your way back to the city. Make sure you hold onto Mei like a magnet when she's driving." "Your so overprotective! Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Mk backed away, looking at me. "Bye kiddo." I stuck my hand out so he would shake it, but instead I was pulled into a tight hug. I gasped in shock, feeling my tail spike up. "Bye you silly Monkey!!" I didn't wrap my hands around the kid, they stayed lingering in the air, away from him. A warm, dark feeling was tingling in my chest. As well as my whole body, anything that made contact with the kid burned. Mk's body was burning my skin, his hands were like bullets going through my back. It hurt. "Alright, alright," I pushed the kid off me, not waiting for him to move away. "That's enough. But, it was nice seeing you. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed this.. Thanks." Mk smiled and nodded his head eagerly. "No problem! As long as you had fun with... Monkey King." Mk whispered Wukongs name, my face turned dark red. "It's all good! Also I know I said that therapy lessons were today but we didn't go to them sssooooo I rescheduled them for tomorrow." "WHAT!?" Me and Wukong both yelled at the same time. "Okay see you there BYE!!" And with that he took off and jumped on Mei's bike. "GO GO GO!!" "BYE MACAQUE AND MONKEY KING!!" Mei screamed before zooming off. "Well I'm leaving before that nerd and blue guy say bye to me." A hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump away. It was Wukong. "Sorry, but uhmm... I had fun with you today. So if you could show up to those therapy lessons with me, I'd love that." My face was fuming, my cheeks were so warm they were practically glowing. "We'll see." I said, quickly leaving through my shadow portal.