Love VS Hate

Naruto a cheerful boy who always smiled, a boy full of happiness but deep inside him he was so lonely, he was full of sadness. Everyone always called him a demon but he just wanted to be loved, he just wanted to be happy. He promised Sakura he would bring Sasuke back and he kept his promise but all he got was a punch. He didn't do anything bad but the villagers still hated him but his life changed when a unknown masked man comes to him and promise him to give him power so that he could take his revenge.
_________________

Sasuke just wanted power so he could kill his brother. He wanted to leave the village but Naruto stopped him. They both fought and in the end Naruto won but when they returned everyone in the village hated Naruto more because of him. Sasuke felt sad but more than sad he was angry. Angry on the villagers, angry,one everyone for treating Naruto like this, calling him demon. He promised himself to gain power but by staying in the village.
_________________

Sakura always had crush on Sasuke but she soon got over with it. She felt guilty for whatever she did. She was angry too but not on the villagers but on herself. She realised how bad she was. She realised whatever she did was wrong. She promised herself to become strong and change herself.