Chapter 1

A pink haired girl was standing near the gate waiting for the arrival of her friend. Her face lightened when she saw her friend coming carrying her Sasuke kun.....

Sasuke-kun This was the first word that left her mouth as she saw her friends......

She quickly informed Tsunade and ran towards her friends smiling brightly but her smile faded when she saw them injured. The blonde smiled weakly when he noticed his pink haired friend......

S-Sakura-Chan He spoke weakly and slowly went near her......

The pink haired girl stood there as she noticed her friends condition. Tears formed in her eyes......

I-I kept my promise Sakura-Chan. I brought Sasuke bac- He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked and Sakura standing just few inches away from her. He realised sakura punched him......

W-Why He spoke weakly before he collapsed on the floor with Sasuke falling next to him. Sakura quickly ran to Sasuke.......

You Baka! She yelled at the blonde........

The blonde just clutched his stomach and groaned in pain. He tried to spoke but couldn't and he started to cough up blood......

I told you to do one thing JUST ONE THING but you can't even do anything. YOU MONSTER! I told you to bring Sasuke-kun alive not HALF DEAD! She yelled while crying as she noticed her Sasuke-kun's condition.......

Kakashi and Tsunade came running and they quickly went near Naruto......

Kakashi you take Sasuke to the hospital and I will take Naruto Tsunade ordered and she started to check Naruto's condition.......

Kakashi nodded and picked Sasuke and rushed to the Hospital.....

Tsunade's eyes widened when she lifted the blonde's arm and noticed a hole on the side of his stomach. Sakura stood  there shocked. Tsunade quickly picked Naruto up......

I-I am s-sor- She was cut off by Tsunade.....

Shut Up Tsunade spoke angrily and glared at her before rushing to the hospital......

Sakura feel on her knees and looked at Naruto's blood on the grey cement on the floor. She looked down in shame at what she has done.....

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

Everyone in the village were so happy when they got the news that the Uchiha has came back to the village but there happiness doubled when they got the news that the boy they hated was now in the hospital. They didn't even care that the the boy they hated was the one who  brought the Uchiha back......

Naruto Uzumaki........

The blonde was staring outside the window. He was all bandaged up and his left arm was broken......

Tsunade and Kakashi were outside Naruto's room talking......

How is he now? Kakashi asked while Tsunade sighed......

He is fine now but his left is broken and the hole is now patched up. Kurama is healing him She told Kakashi while Kakashi nodded.....

Can we meet him? Sakura asked while holding a bouquet of White Roses........

Tsunade glared at Sakura while Sakura looked down......

You can but only for 5 minutes and I beg you Please don't cause him more pain he is already very hurt and you know he is like my grandson and I don't want see him hurt Tsunade softly spoke while Sakura nodded her head while looking down.........

Tsunade opened the room revealing Naruto who was blankly staring outside the window........

Naruto Tsunade called out softly.....

Naruto turned around and faced them. He looked really sad and his body was covered in bandages. He was badly injured. Tsunade smiled sadly while looking at Naruto's condition......

Naruto They came here to meet you Tsunade spoke and went away leaving Naruto alone with Kakashi and Sakura.......

So how are you Naruto? Kakashi asked and gave his famous closed eye smile......

Me Well I was living in dream that someone care about me but that dream broke when I brought Sasuke back but I was welcomed by punch. Someone called me a monster after I brought her so called Sasuke-kun back. I was in pain but all she cared was her Sasuke-kun Naruto spoke and glared at Sakura who looked down in shame.......

Oh Ok Kakashi spoke as he clearly knew what Naruto meant and he knew Sakura was hurt but he kept quiet........

Sakura went near Naruto and smiled cheerfully trying not to cry......

Naruto I brought you flowers and tomorrow I will bring you ramen your favourite Sakura spoke while smiling.....

She kept the flowers on Naruto's lap. Naruto got angry and threw the flowers......

Naruto! Why did you do that Sakura shouted.......

Shut up Naruto spoke angrily which angered Sakura more.........

You Baka! You are lucky you are injured now or I would have punche- She stopped and her eyes widened when she realised what she was about to say.....

Come on! Sakura punch me like you always do Naruto spoke angrily.......

I-I am sorry Sakura spoke sadly.......

GET LOST! Naruto yelled......

Sakura ran out of the room while crying. Kakashi sighed......

You shouldn't have said that Naruto Kakashi spoke softly.......

She deserved it Naruto spoke coldly.......

Kakashi sighed.....

Take Care Kakashi spoke before he went away......

Naruto just stared at the door blankly......

'She deserved it' Naruto thought.......