| CHAPTER 2 |

A/N: I just got a tooth extraction so I didn't have time to do a chapter right after. Sorry!!!<333

***

2 YEARS LATER...

"Miss Ilsa!!! Wake up!"

Rose ran into Ilsa's bedroom and started shaking her violently. Rose didn't change from the past few years. She still looks young and lovely. Apart from Ilsa and Rose's friendship getting stronger, Rose was appointed as Ilsa's personal head maid 9 months ago.

Ilsa got up in confusion while facing Rose's excited face.

"What happened?" Ilsa said in a raspy voice.

"Miss!! Young master Lenox has sent you a letter!"

"What..."

"Yes! Yes! He sent you a letter!"

"This is the first time I'm hearing from him.."

'Well.. ever since I woke up in this body...'

"I'll open it after breakfast."

"Ok miss! I'll set up you skin care and makeup on your vanity."

"Thank you, Rose."

"Oh no need miss!"

Rose prepared Ilsa's skin care and makeup on her vanity before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Ilsa got up and put on her slippers. She has changed quite a lot these past 2 years.

Her dull short hair grew and became long, wavy, and silky smooth. She had the most beautiful hair in the empire. Her secret? Rice water. It wasn't a popular method
So she used modern techniques to get a glow up.

Her dry and bumpy skin disappeared after using aloe Vera and icing it every single day. Her pale and dry lips? They're glossy and plump now.

She had the glow up every Wonyoung Stans talking about.

Her beauty made her stand out everywhere she went. She's always asked out but she always denies since she's already engaged. Even the son of the duke asked for her hand in marriage but she denied.

The classes her dad made her take, sculpted her into the most eligible maiden in the whole empire. Her looks? Perfect! Her manners? She doesn't really care. Her intelligence? She's so close-

She also took archery and horse riding classes that made her stand out even more. She is a prodigy specifically in archery. She joined private/secret tournaments for ladies like her. She always won first place.

She always rode her horse around in the forest near her house at least once a week.  Some hunters even thought they saw an goddess once when she was out with her white horse.

But of course this didn't change her lively and bubbly personality. She's the same loving girl from before of course!

The question is, will she stand out next to her sister?

Her sister. The innocent and simple girl from The Lenox empire. She's the most eligible maiden in the Lenox empire. She was supposed to be engaged to the crown prince and become the empress but they found someone else from a different empire that could carry an empresses duties better.

Isabella, a soft, shy looking girl. She looked so fragile you could brake her even from the slightest touch. She has the perfect life. Perfect friends. Perfect reputation. Perfect everything. Everyone adores her to the point that if anyone ever shows even the slightest bit of rudeness to her they baby her instantly and torture the other person.