| CHAPTER 4 |

Isla was casually walking and admiring the Etheral garden at the dukes estate.

There are three gardens at the dukes estate. Othoderial, Etheral, Nixlie. Othoderial is the main garden, Etheral the garden on both sides of the dukes estate, and the Nixlie. If you want to go to the Nixlie garden you must follow a path in the hollow forest, a forest the Royal family own but the dukes estate has their own entrance into it. They own half of the property which means the imperial family and the dukes family share the forest and its lands

She was smelling the roses when someone called out her name. It was Isabella.

"Sister! Sister!"

'Ugh not this b!tch again' Isla forced a smile.

"Would you like to join me for some tea?"

Hearing this Isla could not refuse.

"Sure"

"Come! Come!"

Isabella took Isla to a small part of the Etheral garden with she owned. They arrived at a small white round table with two white chairs. Isabella sat down and signaled Isla to do the same. They both sat down and noticed the two tea cups infront of them.

She looked around when suddenly she heard someone a bang on the table. She turned her head then saw Isabella glaring at her.

"Look, if you don't want your life to be miserable, leave."

"W-what?...." Isla froze in her seat.

"I know your here to steal my life. It's not that easy you know? You think your all that, hm? Just leave because I'm not gonna let you steal my fiancé and my life."

"Steal your life? Why would I want to do that?"

"Tsk!... look at you pretending! You know my life is perfect!"

"Perfect?....haha...."

"H-how dare you laugh! Just leave because your ruining everything!"

Isla got up and looked down at Isabella.

"You know what, I've had enough. I was gonna leave you be after the stunt you pulled with Prince Floyd but this was my last straw. Just because your adored by people doesn't mean your the best. There's always someone out there that's better. Keep that in mind."

"....E-excuse me?.." Isabella looked up at Isla with anger in her eyes.

Without thinking Isabella slapped her hard in the face and it caused her head to turn to the side. Isabella in shock quickly pulled her hand back. Isla turned her head to look at her, then she looked her dead in the eyes. Before walking off Isla smiles at her sweet before saying.

"Thank you!"

"W-what...." Isabella stares at the floor before suddenly standing up and flipping over the table. She screams at the top of her lungs before passing out.

***

Emergency private family meeting....

"As you may know, Isabella passed out earlier."

Isla continued to sit there silently.
The duke notices Isla not caring, then his eyebrows furrowed.

"The royal family invited her to a small dinner in 2 days but her condition right now prevent her from going."

Isla looks at him blankly, trying her hardest to not say "so?".

"Hmh" Isla speaks before taking a bite of her stake.

"I am not in a position to decline so you have to go in your sisters place"

Isla thought about it.

'That gives me time to spend with prince Floyd'