| CHAPTER 3 |

Around 5 pm

***

*yawn*

"Miss, we've arrived"

"Hm?oh-"

Ilsa dusted her dress and fixed her hair. She looked out and was in awe from the beautiful sight out of the window.

"The dukes estate is much bigger than the mansion back at the Valor Empire..."

Isla spotted her family outside lined up. She noticed her brother wasn't with them. Only the duke, the duchess, and Isabella.

The carriage stoped and Rose helped Isla step out of the Carriage. She had to make a good first impression so she walked up to them with confidence and bowed.

"Good Evening Father, Mother, Sister"

"Good evening Ilsa. Welcome Home" The duchess greeted her with a smile. The duke just looked her up and down.

'Tsk... this is humiliating' Ilsa thought.

"Come on now honey, say hi to your twin sister" the duchess gently pushed Isabella. Ilsa and Isabella where now facing each other.

Isabella broke the silence by greeting her in a joyful tone.

"Hello... I'm so happy to meet my t-twin sister!"

Ilsa was taken aback by Isabella's excitement but quickly responded.

"Hii, you look so much like me!"

'Lol except I'm prettier(^_−)−☆'

Isabella expected a shy and cold reply because she heard Ilsa was a Shy and Arrogant girl.

'Me? Look like you? Ha... I'm twice as pretty as you'll ever be! Hmph!' Isabella thought while clenching her fist.

***

They where all gathered at the dining table eating when the duke suddenly spoke.

"So Ilsa, I'm pretty sure you've already heard about you and Prince Floyd canceling your engagement?"

"Oh uhm yes father"

"I was thinking of introducing you to other eligible young men like the Marquess's son?"

"Oh I'm afraid I don't know him father"

"I'll suggest a meeting for tomorrow then?"

'Wow he must be in a hurry to send me off'

"Sure..."

"I-"

Ilsa was about to say something when Isabella interrupted.

"Fatherrr, can Peince Floyd come over tomorrow too?" She blinked her eyes continuously.

"Sure."

"O-oh but wouldn't that be awkward for sister since they used to be engaged?..."
She looked at Ilsa with sorry eyes.

"Oh no it's fine, dear sister"

'This wench is clearly trying to show off'

"Oh! Wehee that's great!(*^o^*)"
Isabella put her two hands together and put them on the side of her face. She looked so happy.

"Tomorrows gonna be so fun! My fiancé, sister, and me!(^O^)"

'Tsk....I'd never knew she'd be this shameless' Ilsa thought while clenching her fist.

***

After dinner...

"Ugh I'm finally in my room ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ"