Mommy

"Alright baby we aren't going to push you to anything" Stephen says from his position on the couch. As I  look up at him in shock because the last person I dated always forced me to finish what I was saying or you would have been punished and not in a good way. "Really?" I say in a small voice kinda showing off how hard I'm trying to not go little. Only a few of the guys and Natasha noticed and didn't want to say anything but Natasha being who she is decided you should get a break to talk to her. She was insanely nervous about you not wanting to be with her " hey honey why don't we go get you a snack from the kitchen alone" she says holding out her hand to you and giving all the guys a look to not follow.

As you get up grabbing her fingers the way petter does when he's subby so her being a mommy she  instantly knew you were  a little.

In the kitchen she has me sit on a stool. While she looks for a snack in the fridge "so honey?" She hesitates. "mhm" I say, not trusting how little I would sound. " I know this is going to sound silly but are you ok with me being your soulmate especially with me being a woman and all?" Natasha says scared of your answer. "Yeah I no care if you're a woman, I like all genders." I say I have to clear my throat when I started talking  little. "Oh good. I was nervous" she says coming over and hugging me kissing my head. I hide in her neck cause of how caring she is with me is making me very small and she is very mommy. "I know your a little" she whispers still hugging me.

I stiffen and tense so hard I seem like a statue. Grabbing my face in her hands and giving me the softest smile "I don't care if you are I'm a mommy so I would love to be your mommy or whatever you want to call me" I just stare at her, my face full of shock. "Ummmm" I'm not sure how to process what she just said. My ex always told me I was disgusting for being a little so I'm just shocked "I don't have to be" so nervous that you'll reject her "noooooo noooo I wan you be.." I was clearing my throat "I've never had a mommy before let alone a caregiver "you want me to be really?" Getting excited that I'll have someone to take care of me "yes please" "alright princess I'll be your mommy and take great care of you." She says giving a forehead kiss