Lab

I wake up in a room ive never been in before to zeus licking my face wanting food when I get downstairs and seeing no one around, i feed zeus and head to the lab "Holy shit work for tony stark" , i think to myself wow never would i have imagined working for Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. Growing up they had always been someone I looked up to as men of science and all doesn't help that they are also extremely handsome. Third personWalking into my lab and seeing no one in there you find your headphones on the table and get to work. What you had been working on before you met everyone was a chemical compound that could help break up dna compounds faster. ''Hey friday lets get ready to run sequencing please'' you say ''Right away Dr. stark'' F.RI.D.A.Y says back rolling your eyes you continue to work writing down different compounds and trying it on the dna FRIDAY had set while running sequences you start working on how reactive dark matter can be to different elements. Not realizing it had been 8 hours of you testing both projects you are still listing to music in your headphones so you dont see Bruce, Tony Bucky and loki walk in and stand by the door just watching you work. ''Friday lets try this instead'' you say while going back to your dark matter only looking up for a second seeing the guys. Smiling as them you hold up a finger to tell them to hold on a sec ''Howd that work out?'' ''Close about a 57% chance though i think we should stop for today so you can finally eat something your soulmates have been looking for you for dinner'' friday says as you turn to your soul mates with a shocked look ''Dinner????'' you say shocked ''It was just 11 how is it dinner time?'' you ask them '' well mostly everyones already ate we were going to wait on you but friday said you were busy''Im so sorry i didnt even realize it was this late'' you say as you just realize how hungry you were ''can i have some food if its not all gone i just realized i havent eaten all day'' you ask walking out the lab hand in hand with bucky and loki walking to the elevator ''yeah love we made sure to leave you food.'' Tony says following behind you. Once on the elevator you end up pend to the wall by bruce '' Im not very happy right now'' he says to you '' im sorry i missed dinner with yall i just get very caught up in my work'' you say trying to defend yourself ''not that you havent eaten all day thats what is making me upset, that and i havent gotten kisses all day'' he says getting closer to your face ''i sorry'' you say as you start to go little but before he could say anything else you lean up on your tip toe and give him a kiss catching him off guard you deepen the kiss running your hands through his hair and pulling him closer to your level ''alrighty i want some now'' tony says from the other side of the elevator but just as you break the kiss the elevator opens so Bruce backs up so you walk over to tony give him a kiss on the check and walk into the kitchen to make a plate. As you walk away all 4 guys watch your perky ass as you walk away. As the guys get to the kitchen they see you struggling to reach the plates so loki comes up behind you pressing you into the counter as he reaches over you to get a plate for you blushing you take the plate and start to make your plate '' have yall eaten yet?'' you as the group as you set your plate on the other side of the island where you plan to sit ''i haven't but i know tony and loki did not sure about you Bruce.'' bucky says going to get 2 plates but once he gets it down you grab it from him and make his and Bruces plates ''I haven't but we could have made our own plates sweetpea'' Bruce says taking the plate from you with a kiss on your head ''I know but i like to do it since i'm not fully little yet'' Once done you meet up with everyone else in the living room as you go to sit on the floor in the middle peter pulls you to sit on his lap blushing you curl into him as everyone talks and plays cards you sit there and smile when you feel a hand on your thigh moving up and down looking down you see its peter as your looking down you start to notice he's getting hard and its poking you so you wiggle to get readjusted '' princess stop your making it harder to keep from ripping your clothes off'' as he says it you sit up straight and blush like crazy looking at him and seeing the horny look on peters face you hide your face in his neck blushing more '' awww adorable'' he says as he grabs your thigh harder ''lets go upstairs before i cant control myself ok baby?'' ''yes sir'' ''is that ok? i want to make sure you want to do this'' ''yes sir i do lets go''